> marquez should be filing law suits by the minute, this is getting ridiculous
mgrover
post Jan 2 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 30 2012, 08:06 PM) *
The problem is though, if you take all the tests and are innocent, how do you come clean? If you are guilty, how do you get caught and successfully prosecuted to help stop this shit from happening again?

I think as these S&C trainers become a larger part of the sport we may see more and more results like this, smaller men gaining a body like that, I guess Donaire's approach kind of works, but not many seem to want to take that route. I guess its easy for anyone that knows there out of any danger of testing positive to say go ahead test all you want. Kinda like a double bluff.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 2 2013, 03:48 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 2 2013, 01:26 PM) *
I think as these S&C trainers become a larger part of the sport we may see more and more results like this, smaller men gaining a body like that, I guess Donaire's approach kind of works, but not many seem to want to take that route. I guess its easy for anyone that knows there out of any danger of testing positive to say go ahead test all you want. Kinda like a double bluff.

hire the guy that knows how to beat tests and says that anyone that gets caught is stupid? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 2 2013, 09:45 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 2 2013, 08:48 PM) *
hire the guy that knows how to beat tests and says that anyone that gets caught is stupid? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

ofc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) but it's not the actual tests that kinda stop people doing it but the risk of them if that makes sense, as a deterrant so athletes can't be attempting to have something out of there system over a certain cycle. Now there's always the argument that there's this drug that isn't detectable by any test, but then this drug would of found its way to more than just boxing now wouldn't it.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 3 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 2 2013, 10:45 PM) *
ofc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) but it's not the actual tests that kinda stop people doing it but the risk of them if that makes sense, as a deterrant so athletes can't be attempting to have something out of there system over a certain cycle. Now there's always the argument that there's this drug that isn't detectable by any test, but then this drug would of found its way to more than just boxing now wouldn't it.

there's always that drug...and it comes at a very high cost.

i'd be eager to know how much donaire pays conte for his services...and what exactly those services include.

i'm guessing berto was a test rat for conte.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 3 2013, 02:20 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Not sure why I fond this funny, and I had no idea where I was gonna post it, but here it goes...

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/iewRycxFbmUk8_zpsdc23b0c0.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 3 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 3 2013, 03:20 PM) *
Not sure why I fond this funny, and I had no idea where I was gonna post it, but here it goes...

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/iewRycxFbmUk8_zpsdc23b0c0.gif)

that's just wrong! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 12:12 PM