> End of The Year Pound for Pound List
BrutUalBK
post Jan 5 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (un01 @ Jan 5 2013, 03:52 AM) *
Martinez basically fucked a cruiser weight for 11 rounds straight. What more do you want him to do?

Since you're referring to the nobody (Chavez Jr) and making a big issue simply because of weight then for you and you only I explained that I want him to move up and face Ward instead of talking about moving down and facing Floyd and Pac.

Weight doesn't mean someone is great, did you think there was something so special about John Ruiz when Roy faced him?? If so, then all I can say is "REALLY!!!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
un01
post Jan 5 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #12

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,229

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 5 2013, 03:38 PM) *
Since you're referring to the nobody (Chavez Jr) and making a big issue simply because of weight then for you and you only I explained that I want him to move up and face Ward instead of talking about moving down and facing Floyd and Pac.

Weight doesn't mean someone is great, did you think there was something so special about John Ruiz when Roy faced him?? If so, then all I can say is "REALLY!!!"

Ok, ok... You said you wanted Martinez to fight bigger fighters and I just wanted to point out that he just finished fighting a cruiser weight making noise in his division. If the whole argument is about moving up in weight and beating the best in the higher weight classes, then I can't really take Tim Bradley serious if your referring to the Pac fight.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 17 2013, 04:31 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (un01 @ Jan 5 2013, 04:01 PM) *
Ok, ok... You said you wanted Martinez to fight bigger fighters and I just wanted to point out that he just finished fighting a cruiser weight making noise in his division. If the whole argument is about moving up in weight and beating the best in the higher weight classes, then I can't really take Tim Bradley serious if your referring to the Pac fight.

Regardless of what Chavez weighed on fight night he made the limit required for the bout at the weigh-in. As far as your point comparing the smaller Bradley to a bigger Pac then there is none, everyone knows Pac has been at WW longer and Tim is just getting there.

My argument wasn't based on weight, it was about who was the most significant fighter these P4P guys had beaten, you're making the weight an issue, not me.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:43 AM