Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> matthysse vs mike dallas jr
daprofessor
post Jan 4 2013, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

mike dallas has been training with virgil hunter since his loss. i haven't seen him in a while but i thought he was pretty decent before the loss. any opinions on this match?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Jan 5 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Kratza @ Jan 5 2013, 09:37 PM) *
No one wants to fight Matthysse so what is he supposed to do? I'm pretty sure he's Garcia's mandatory and Garcia even said he's not going to fight him

+1

This is exactly it. All you ever heard the Garcia camp talking about is morales and they never stop talking about Khan! Mathysse fought the guy NO ONE ELSE would fight in ajose who has been everybodies mandatory for idk how long and not only did he probably not even lose a round against a very game tough and awkward fighter he punished him until the end. And instead they go after Judah?

There is no doubt people are scared of matth, I've seen videos of him sparring Martinez in camp while most Jr welterweights are killing themselves to fight smaller guys! Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 6 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 5 2013, 11:13 PM) *
+1

This is exactly it. All you ever heard the Garcia camp talking about is morales and they never stop talking about Khan! Mathysse fought the guy NO ONE ELSE would fight in ajose who has been everybodies mandatory for idk how long and not only did he probably not even lose a round against a very game tough and awkward fighter he punished him until the end. And instead they go after Judah?

There is no doubt people are scared of matth, I've seen videos of him sparring Martinez in camp while most Jr welterweights are killing themselves to fight smaller guys! Lol

all i've ever heard the garcia camp say is that they want the best. morales and judah were chosen by haymon. morales asked for the rematch...and khan will be beggin for it for a while. the matthysse fight will happen. they're the two best at the division. the fight needs to marinate a little more before it's ready to be served. if they fight now...they're not gonna make the money they deserve for taking on the risk of facing each other.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:47 PM