Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> matthysse vs mike dallas jr
daprofessor
post Jan 4 2013, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

mike dallas has been training with virgil hunter since his loss. i haven't seen him in a while but i thought he was pretty decent before the loss. any opinions on this match?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Jan 6 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 6 2013, 05:58 PM) *
all i've ever heard the garcia camp say is that they want the best. morales and judah were chosen by haymon. morales asked for the rematch...and khan will be beggin for it for a while. the matthysse fight will happen. they're the two best at the division. the fight needs to marinate a little more before it's ready to be served. if they fight now...they're not gonna make the money they deserve for taking on the risk of facing each other.

Every time I've heard them talk about matth it goes something like....

Interviewer - "so how about matthysse?"

Garcia and/or his camp - "he's just your average tough guy. He's good not great.... But Khan would get knocked out again /or/ were worried about Judah right now."

But I'm not a big "marinating" fan. Remember when arum let the Gamboa Lopez fight marinate? Lol, now Juanma is about another ko loss away from retirement and Gamboa was on the shelf for about a year and has never looked worse at the pro level in his last fight

This post has been edited by checkleft: Jan 6 2013, 11:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 10:25 AM