Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Chavez Jr Draining, how long before it catches up with him
mgrover
post Jan 8 2013, 12:13 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Well the kid seems to have his fathers solid chin, or more to the case he's fighting little men compared to his natural body size. When do you guys think the draining will start to fuck with his body? He's only 26 but I think around 30 it'll take its toll, if he's still here anyway.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Cshel86
post Jan 8 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 8 2013, 12:13 PM) *
Well the kid seems to have his fathers solid chin, or more to the case he's fighting little men compared to his natural body size. When do you guys think the draining will start to fuck with his body? He's only 26 but I think around 30 it'll take its toll, if he's still here anyway.

I can see it messing with his body in the near future, if he continues to fight at 160. I'll give him maybe 3 more fights there, but that's about it. Honestly, I cant truly even blame it on his weight, its his bad habits between camps.

Even if he moves up to 168, he cant keep up his shenanigans between fights. As you've always said about him, he isn't disciplined enough or dedicated to the sport. All of that losing 16 lbs in 2 days is slowly but surely putting crazy miles on his kidneys. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 8 2013, 01:51 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

ballooning up and down in weight like that is never good. i say it catches up with him very soon. he is going to be a heavyweight....230-250 when he stops boxing.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 8 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

It'll catch up to him sooner rather then later. He needs to dedicate himself to the sport and he needs to learn to act like a champion instead of just being one

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jan 8 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #5

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

It is bound to catch up to him - he makes it worse by fighting face first every outing. Even if he eventually goes to higher divisions the competition would be too much for him I think. I don't see what becomes of him after the Martinez rematch.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:29 AM