> Welcome to New EBB Members!
Jack 1000
post Jan 8 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Hey Guys,

A very special heads up! For years, I have helped moderate a forum called EBB boxing, run by some of the most dedicated people I have even known. We go back about 15-20 years! Anyway, the head administrator of that forum (His name is Shant) his board went down and it appears to be non-recoverable. Shant e-mailed me and asked about could he send his group (about 15-20 people) over to Fighthype. I talked it over with our staff and they are going to be coming over here, hopefully within the next few months! (All are very busy with family and career stuff, so the transition will be slow at first.) They are great people, and I want to thank Shant and his group for allowing us to bring the EBB team over here!

Our big four regulars will eventually be, Mike, Hitman, Gemini, and Shant. I have known these guys for years and they are amazing people! Mike is posting here now! He is mikE11. Any Fighthypers want to welcome the new crew please do that!!!!

Anyone from EBB please feel free to introduce yourselves here!

I want to thank everyone at Fighthype for their years of support and service, as well as Shant and the crew for their generous offer to join our community! Thank you all!!!!

Regards,

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Jan 9 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Bring 'em on!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Jack 1000   Welcome to New EBB Members!   Jan 8 2013, 03:18 PM
- - daprofessor   welcome!!! always nice to have new edu...   Jan 8 2013, 03:44 PM
- - Cshel86   Bring 'em on!   Jan 9 2013, 12:10 AM
- - Plah   Nice   Jan 9 2013, 08:22 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 01:45 AM