IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> HBO Sat. Night-Saido/Garcia-Gaovolkin/Rosato-Martinez/Burgos, All Comments Here (Topics Merged)
Jack 1000
post Jan 14 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

We have three world title fights on the line:

Orlando Solido vs. Mikey Garcia-WBO Featherweight Championship
(39-11-2) (30-0)

Genedy Govolkin vs. Gabriel Rosato-WBA Middlewight Championship
(24-0) (21-5)

Roman Martinez vs. Juab Burgos-WBO Jr. Lightweight Championship
(26-1) (30-1)

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Jan 15 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Can't wait for this weekend!

Garcia/Salido: Gladly, between Salido and Garcia, Salido is the guy who will take the most risks. Most of his risks are calculated (if that makes any sense), and he can get entertainingly careless from time to time....which always makes for a great fight!

Between the two of them, Garcia has the most to lose, duh. I can picture this one being a Marquez vs Diaz type of fight, but I may be giving Garcia too much credit (for being aggressive), so I'll cool my jets. Garcia can be too careful (or relaxed), to the point that he makes the fight boring for several rounds, and at times...the final bell.

Golovkin/Rosado: The typical answer here, is to predict a KO/TKO on GGG's part. For some odd reason, I believe that Rosado is doing a bit more than just talking, in order to hype this fight. Besides, this IS his biggest fight to date (correct me if Im wrong), so I'll understand if he's just running his mouth. As we all mentioned, I pray that this isn't that Haye-type hype.

After seeing Rosado get smashed by Angulo years ago, one would think that GGG will be more impressive in his massacre. I feel like Rosado and his team has something under their sleeves...the same way I felt like Marquez had something under his sleeve for his recent fight.

R. Martinez/Burgos: Cant wait for this one. These little dudes could be fight 1A or 1B in regards to stealing the show. I just see blood and a galore of combinations. I have no official prediction for this fight.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:10 AM