IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Can someone explain... EA Sports FightNight Game Question?, Topic Title Info Added For Clarity
Gambit808
post Jan 18 2013, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Something I can't understand from such a lone-franchise with so much potential to compete with the best of em when it comes to EA Sports. I touched on this franchise before, but for different reasons, I'm not sure what really, it was a while back. Anyway, it's a new year, and I'm looking forward to what's new from the new Fight Night Game when it drops. If you ask me, the only thing that stood out in previous FN Champion is the graphics. The whole motioning and phantom punches that can even K.O. u with one shot (or should I say, no shot) turned me off with that game online, to the point where if this next one don't impress, I'm calling it a career with the boxing games. More to my Point though.

A friend of mine tried to explain to me the reason why MORE stars in this sport won't take part in the game (FLOYD among others). He said "with games like UFC, Madden, NBA all operated under 1 brand, and each Boxer is his own brand BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. I get that, but still I don't see why fighters even treat opportunities at gaming exposure like a negotiation to a super-fight. You put the name of all the stars or potential stars you can name today on the disk, put Floyd face on the cover and it'll sell out like Samuel L. Jackson in Django Unchained. All fans and gamers alike jus wanna match dream fights with there favorites and what we get for it is the same non sense we see from Top Rank & GBP's rivalry. Honestly, Is there no logic in seeing your own image and style, promoted on a game that can pay you in more ways than 1? Sheesh! Hopefully this upcoming game can keep the fighters they already have while adding more faces like Mayweather, Ward, Martinez, Broner, Froch, Direll, Mares, Rigo, Matthysse, Chavez Jr., the list goes on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2013, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Here's a link to an article I found informative on the
http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/2529-Fi...ext-Releasenext boxing game

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 12:09 PM