Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Superbowl and May 4th, Possible Announcement from Mayweather
The Original MrF...
post Jan 27 2013, 09:56 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

Maybe we can see Mayweather sing during the halftime show. Personally, I dont care if/when he announces. It wont be against a guy we want to see him fight. I'd love to see him in against Trout, Alverez or even Sergio Martinez.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 27 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 27 2013, 06:56 AM) *
Maybe we can see Mayweather sing during the halftime show. Personally, I dont care if/when he announces. It wont be against a guy we want to see him fight. I'd love to see him in against Trout, Alverez or even Sergio Martinez.

Trout and Alvarez are supposedly fighting each other and Sergio has a fight in his home country so not happening. I would like him to fight Bradley. I just don't think Ghost posses a threat but you know what no one gave Juan Manuel Marquez a chance so he may be able to give Maywather a really good fight, this is boxing so a well placed punch can mean all the difference.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 5 2013, 02:34 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Welp... No announcement... No surprise. All the easy fighters now have fights. All thats left are Trout and Alvarez... LOL!

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Feb 5 2013, 09:00 AM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Don't rule out a Marquez fight or a Cotto rematch. Call it a gut feeling but I think those fights are in play.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 6 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 4 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Welp... No announcement... No surprise. All the easy fighters now have fights. All thats left are Trout and Alvarez... LOL!

Why does Austin Trout deserve a shot because he beat Cotto? His first real name opponent. The same could go with Alvarez, just because he is popular does not make him a valid candidate. The dude has yet to fight anyone is his own division. Maybe Trout and The Red Head should fight first. I do not think May is fighting Devon if he is this will be the first PPV that I will be streaming for a Mayweather fight. Guerrero I am not jumping up and down for either but I can say I would rather see The Ghost than Devon. Honestly I would love to see against Marquez or even better Tim Bradley.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 08:59 PM