Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> hbo commentary team, kellerman/poppa/ward
daprofessor
post Jan 23 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

what did u guys think? i really enjoyed wards commentary...he needs to settle in a little bit more but he's going to be good.

kellerman is getting worse. not sure who's call it was to not interview the losers in those matches...but wtf!? give them their time on the mic!!!

also...i didn't like how kellerman was doing that merchant-esque shit...asking loaded questions and giving golovkin excuses for a performance that didn't need any excuses.

i'm starting to think he's being fed those questions by someone who doesn't have a clue. maybe i've been overly critical of merchant all this time when the blame should fall on the dipshit speaking to him in his ear piece!? nah.

did anyone else find that cut away to the locker room, where ggg was talking to his mom on the cell phone, kind of odd?

also...as a whole...i thought they all played follow the leader in the first match. i didn't agree with all the rounds...but none of them seemed to be trying to balance the view of it. consequently, they all went off the cliff together. there needs to be a guy on the telecast who can offer a different perspective. that's why i love roy and big george.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Franchize
post Jan 25 2013, 10:02 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

The moment Paulie retires, he shuld have a job lined up. I hate to say it, because I can't stand him as a fighter, but I kinda miss Tarver's commentary. HBO should give him a job.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 10:28 PM