IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Matthysse vs. Dallas-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
daprofessor
post Jan 28 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #111

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i was hoping dallas was going to make a fight of it. he appeared to be ready to box and was doing a great job in spots. problem with dallas is that he is all legs and ass with a very short upper body and fights off the front foot. he appeared to be sitting back a little more than before but every time he let his hands go...he was stuck on the front foot and not sitting back enough. that made it extremely easy for matthysse to land that beautiful short right hand. he really needs to retool. learn to sit on that back foot and use all that length. it's an advantage that he isn't using at all. i think he'll be back from this terrible loss...but there's no shame in losing to a very good fighter like matthysse.

i didn't see aydin/soto-karas. who won that one?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jan 29 2013, 06:40 AM
Post #112

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

soto-karas did...aydin looked a bit off, just couldn't get a good pace goin and looked a little lost at times. both gave a good fight though.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 29 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #113

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Plah @ Jan 27 2013, 02:10 PM) *
Should be the last imo, I felt S5 and 6 were meh (end of S6 was epic though).

Agreed. I'm gonna finish up season 6 this evening, so I can start season 7, and patiently wait for season 8!

QUOTE (flazi @ Jan 28 2013, 06:05 PM) *
don't remember the season but the one with john lithgow was epic

Hell yeah! That was season 4 with the Trinity Killer! John Lithgow is just one of those creepy-looking guys who's funny by accident. Sorry for posting this Dexter stuff here, but that show is great!

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jan 29 2013, 06:40 AM) *
soto-karas did...aydin looked a bit off, just couldn't get a good pace goin and looked a little lost at times. both gave a good fight though.

Glad you made this point, because I couldn't put my finger on it.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:03 PM