Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Broner Vs. Chop Chop!
Dolimite
post Jan 30 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

I say why the hell not? Corley still has a name and he could give Broner a nice fight. If Broner doesn't take too much punishment in his next fight then this is the guy he should fight on May 4th. I would be amp for this fight, Chop Chop still has a nice pop to his punches. I think this would be a great fight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Original MrF...
post Feb 3 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Theres nothing to be gained in Broner fighting Chop Chop. He should go after Bradley at this point. Bradley has no fights at this point. If Broner wants to make a statement, Tim Bradley is a viable opponent. Dont give me any shit about weight. Broner can easily hit 147 and Bradley is a small WW, so weight shouldnt be an issue. If he were to beat Tim Bradley, THAT would be a statement.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 4 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 3 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Theres nothing to be gained in Broner fighting Chop Chop. He should go after Bradley at this point. Bradley has no fights at this point. If Broner wants to make a statement, Tim Bradley is a viable opponent. Dont give me any shit about weight. Broner can easily hit 147 and Bradley is a small WW, so weight shouldnt be an issue. If he were to beat Tim Bradley, THAT would be a statement.

It appears now that Bradley has his first title defense coming up vs Provodnikov so a fight with Broner is out of the question at this time, other than having that nuisance (Bob Arum) in the way I can't see why Mayweather vs Bradley isn't happening.

The man who beat the man (Bradley vs Pac) vs the man who didn't face the man (Floyd vs Pac), if Arum would stop telling people lies about how Tim isn't a draw and how his fights would never sell then the unASSuming public wouldn't go around like Mockingbirds simply ventriloquolizing his every word, besides Floyd doesn't need a big named dance partner to draw a crowd.

I'm ok with Broner fighting Chop, especially since he does have a name, isn't a pushover opponent and will give him some tough rounds, not to mention that DeMarcus is the one calling out the young guns anyway. There is something to be gained for the young Broner though and that is experience facing a sound veteran with decent fundamentals.

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Feb 4 2013, 04:18 PM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:08 AM