Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who Should Adiran Broner Be Fighting?
Jack 1000
post Feb 8 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I don't like all these no-hopers that Broner is fighting. Time for him to step up his competition! List contenders and other champions that you would like to see him fight and predict the results. When Adrian steps up, we can better gage his abilities.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Marcus
post Feb 8 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 8 2013, 11:59 AM) *
I don't like all these no-hopers that Broner is fighting. Time for him to step up his competition! List contenders and other champions that you would like to see him fight and predict the results. When Adrian steps up, we can better gage his abilities.

Jack

Well he tried to make a fight with Burns but Burns is fighting IBF belt holder Vazquez. I think after Abril's fight for the vacant WBA Belt, Broner should fight Abril. I'd also like to see Broner fight PEDboa. But honestly Broner is out of everyone at 135's league and no one with a belt is a Top Stank fighter, with that being said there's no reason why he shouldn't be an undisputed champion at 135 by the end of the year/top of 2014. I'd like to see him get everyone with a belt. But the most dificult fight I see him winning at 135 is against Abril. Down the road is love to see Broner vs. Mikey Garcia. And when Broner jumps to 140 which I feel will happen in 2014 then the real fun begins..

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 8 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Marcus @ Feb 8 2013, 11:51 AM) *
Well he tried to make a fight with Burns but Burns is fighting IBF belt holder Vazquez. I think after Abril's fight for the vacant WBA Belt, Broner should fight Abril. I'd also like to see Broner fight PEDboa. But honestly Broner is out of everyone at 135's league and no one with a belt is a Top Stank fighter, with that being said there's no reason why he shouldn't be an undisputed champion at 135 by the end of the year/top of 2014. I'd like to see him get everyone with a belt. But the most difficult fight I see him winning at 135 is against Abril. Down the road is love to see Broner vs. Mikey Garcia. And when Broner jumps to 140 which I feel will happen in 2014 then the real fun begins..

I think Broner would likely always take a decision against Abril. It could be another Brandon Rios type situation. There's just no money in the slick elusive Abril winning on the cards against a pom-pom network or big promoters fighter. Stylistically Abril could be a problem for many. Richard just won't be treated fairly by most judges. HBO is looking for the next "potential star." and they see that in Broner, and this could influence the judges.

I would love to see Broner-Garcia!!! Big paydays for the winner, and a potential rematch of what could be a thrilling fight!

Jack

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Feb 8 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 8 2013, 11:44 AM) *
I think Broner would likely always take a decision against Abril. It could be another Brandon Rios type situation. There's just no money in the slick elusive Abril winning on the cards against a pom-pom network or big promoters fighter. Stylistically Abril could be a problem for many. Richard just won't be treated fairly by most judges. HBO is looking for the next "potential star." and they see that in Broner, and this could influence the judges.

I would love to see Broner-Garcia!!! Big paydays for the winner, and a potential rematch of what could be a thrilling fight!

Jack

I agree with you on Broner vs Garcia. I think that fight happens the minute Broner vacates and moves up. No tune-up fight at 140. Not worth the risk. Broner vs Garcia could be a PPV fight.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:08 AM