Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who Should Adiran Broner Be Fighting?
Jack 1000
post Feb 8 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I don't like all these no-hopers that Broner is fighting. Time for him to step up his competition! List contenders and other champions that you would like to see him fight and predict the results. When Adrian steps up, we can better gage his abilities.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Feb 8 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 8 2013, 02:45 PM) *
I will grant a pass on the Demarco fight. You know, in thinking of the nobody set for Broner on HBO, I had forgotten about Broner's dominating win over Demarco. This was good.

Jack

Yea I have no clue who reese is. But I mean the division is extremely weak, and he tried to make fights with some of the top guys.. hbo is just padding his record so that once he hits 140/147 he can be a big draw or even a ppv star.

Maybe he and marquez can get it on if marquez doesn't find an opponent later in the year

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 8 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 8 2013, 02:03 PM) *
Yea I have no clue who reese is. But I mean the division is extremely weak, and he tried to make fights with some of the top guys.. hbo is just padding his record so that once he hits 140/147 he can be a big draw or even a ppv star.

Maybe he and marquez can get it on if marquez doesn't find an opponent later in the year

Broner and Marquez would be great! I would take Marquez to win!

Jack

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 09:59 AM