Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who Should Adiran Broner Be Fighting?
Jack 1000
post Feb 8 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I don't like all these no-hopers that Broner is fighting. Time for him to step up his competition! List contenders and other champions that you would like to see him fight and predict the results. When Adrian steps up, we can better gage his abilities.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Feb 9 2013, 01:51 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Marcus @ Feb 8 2013, 08:04 PM) *
it's TOO soon to say that Broner would dominate Marquez in the fashion that Floyd did. yes i know it was a while back, but remember the fight against Ponce De Leon. TOO soon. I Give Marquez the edge. People underestimate marquez but he's not a walk in the park. And Floyd fought a Marquez that Moved up from 135. the Marquez of '09 is NOT the marquez of 2012. if Marquez brings that power down that he developed at 147 ain't no telling how Broner-Marquez would go. Broner would need to outbox Marquez which idk if he can do. Like i said we haven't seen Broner in enough fights against QUALITY opposition. Lets see how he does against Abril first before we speak of Broner-Marquez in the same breath. But i can say one thing, BronerMarquez would not be the cake walk that Mayweather-Marquez was.

I LOVE this fight. This fight sounds interesting. It could turn out either way. Pacquiao would put the pressure on Broner and Broner has never been in a position in which he really had to use his legs. He doesn't move around. he Just stands right in front of you and punishes you but with pacquiao i dont know if this style would be beneficial. I'd give the slight edge to Broner in this one due to boxing ability.. but one thing we'd also have to consider is that the fight would be taking place at 147. It's too soon to say how Broner would perform at that weight class. Everyone always says Broner is big and he can do well at virtually any weight class up to 147 but has anyone ever seen him fight above 135? I can't stand when ihear nonsense like that. broner-Pacquiao would be a question of Broner bringing his power with him to make Pacquaio respect him. But when you're accurate and timely, power means nothing..

I agree that its too soon to put broner over marquez.

But broner can move, he just chooses not too. Watch the Litzao fight (the whole one round lol)
I wouldn't mind seeing that either but I would rather see the marquez fight because I think marquez still holds a belt in the 135 division.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 11:37 PM