Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> (Ponce de Leon Vs. Velez) Vs. Mares/ Donaire Vs. Rigondeaux
Marcus
post Feb 10 2013, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

Do you guys think Cotto is setting up his future superstar to get slaughtered against Ponce? How do you guys see this fight going? I like Velez but I'm not to sold on him just yet. I think Ponce will be to slick/experienced/clever for him. What do you guys think?
If Ponce wins this fight which i think he will i think he will be to much for Mares, but how do you guys see Velez vs. Mares turning out?

As for Donaire vs. Rigo I think this fight is actually the best fight to be made at super bantamweight. I like Mares but he is over rated and Donaire would embarrass him. I think Rigo is capable of beating Donaire and that fight could go either way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Feb 11 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Donaire is bitch (my opinion). He could have beaten Rigo and mares about a year ago with no problem, now he just looks stupid. He hasn't had a good win since montiel, while mares was in tournaments and fighting all comers, the best in the division this motherfucker has been lolly gagging fighting guys that are either past retirement or unknowns. As dirty as I think mares is at least he fights top competition, I don't blame abner for getting tired of this bs and moving up in weight. Donaire has no right to think he is the cream of the crop or being on a top p4p list he's acting like Bute was before he got his ass handed to him by Froch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 09:08 PM