IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PED USAGE CONTINUES, And yet another one caught!!
BrutUalBK
post Feb 10 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

Botha tests positive for banned substances (maybe)

The weirdest boxing story of the week continues to develop new twists and turns. Now it has been reported by Fairfax Media that Fran Botha has tested positive for not one, but two banned substances. According to results from a urine test administered several days before his bout with Sonny Bill Williams, “The White Buffalo” had both the stimulant Phentermine and Benzodiazepine, which is a sedative, in his system. At the age of 44, any type of suspension is not good news for Botha.

However, that report has been seriously questioned by the Australian National Boxing Federation’s John Hogg, who doesn’t think Botha even had a drug test. “I sent Frans for a complete medical which tested him for hepatitis and AIDS etc., but that is the only testing required of professional boxers,” Hogg told The Courier-Mail. “Tests for performance enhancing drugs are not compulsory in Queensland.”

Why isn't there a mandatory rule for this sport by now? I guess we have to wait for one of these roided up law breakers to kill someone before somebody finally makes random testing at the highest levels USADA/WADA Olympic style testing mandatory.

Floyd will continually proven right on demanding testing, I guarantee we will see more fighters breaking the law.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Feb 11 2013, 10:53 AM
Post #2

All Hail The Buffalo

Member No.: 2,298

Don't buy in to the lies.

9/11 was planned.
Y2K was the end.
Fluoride causes Down syndrome.
Fran's Botha needs PED's.

Man, they have been trying to stop the Buffalo's path to domination going back to the 90's. This latest farce is just another injustice. Frans will have his day to disprove these allegations.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 12 2013, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 11 2013, 10:53 AM) *
Don't buy in to the lies.

9/11 was planned.<<<Agreed with this and by our own Gov't!!
Y2K was the end.<<<<No, I do not agree with this but 2012 was the end of a new era and the beginning of a new dawn for the Elite!!
Fluoride causes Down syndrome.<<<<<I agree that Fluoride is bad and contributes to people being dumbed down, even Hitler knew!!
Fran's Botha needs PED's.<<<<<Yes, i agree at this point in his career but he should just quit this sport if he has to cheat to win or even compete for this matter.

Man, they have been trying to stop the Buffalo's path to domination going back to the 90's. This latest farce is just another injustice. Frans will have his day to disprove these allegations.

9/11 was planned.<<<Agreed with this and by our own Gov't!!
Y2K was the end.<<<<No, I do not agree with this but 2012 was the end of a new era and the beginning of a new dawn for the Elite!!
Fluoride causes Down syndrome.<<<<<I agree that Fluoride is bad and contributes to people being dumbed down, even Hitler knew!!
Fran's Botha needs PED's.<<<<<Yes, i agree at this point in his career but he should just quit this sport if he has to cheat to win or even compete for this matter.

As far as your last statement then let me just say this: Botha was never an elite fighter and nobody tried to derail him in any form or fashion, if anything they did nothing but try to hype him........think about it: A Great White Hope in an era and a division where there was usually a Black HW Champion. Why would the media want to derail him??

A Great White Hope is a PPV wet dream, especially in the USA.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 01:27 AM