IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Alvarez vs Trout Preview and Poll-Vote Now!, Preview and Discuss (Different Choices Due to Fight's Location)
Who Wins? Vote in Poll!
Trout Alverez Winner?
Trout by Close Fair Decision [ 7 ] ** [43.75%]
Trout by Wide Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Trout by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Close Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Wide Fair Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by Fair KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Fair Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez Wins a Foul SD or UD [ 3 ] ** [18.75%]
A Foul Draw That Trout Should Have Won [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Bad Ref Stoppage in Favor of Alvarez [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 16

mgrover
post Mar 26 2013, 05:53 AM
Post #131

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

wtf betting wise Trout is the underdog. Ah well better for me

it's done 30 dollars on trout will give me 90 dollars profit.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Mar 26 2013, 05:58 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 26 2013, 07:30 AM
Post #132

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Trout should have all the confidence in the world.. He beat Cotto up... Alvarez I am sure has some questions about his own ability having fought no one who could remotely do him damage or skill wise out class him...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 26 2013, 08:12 AM
Post #133

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 26 2013, 06:53 AM) *
wtf betting wise Trout is the underdog. Ah well better for me

it's done 30 dollars on trout will give me 90 dollars profit.

Trout's the underdog?! Huh???

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 26 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #134

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2013, 01:12 PM) *

Yeah better for my wallet

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 26 2013, 01:04 PM
Post #135

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2013, 06:12 AM) *

Of course Trout is the under dog! Ali, Frazier, and Hagler and especially Duran would all be the underdog if they were to face the great Saul "Canelo" Alvarez! Under Armor gave him a contract and a commercial for a damn good reason. He is the feature of boxing and even more look at his record! He has faced every weight class and won! He has dominated fighters with his great foot work and hand speed. Let me not touch his punching power. The level of competition this guy I am sorry this boxing god has faced can be considered the best resume in boxing! Granted Trout will be his first 154 fight but what does that matter when you are the next Oscar De La Hoya! Hell he has already surpassed Oscar. Oscar went down in weight and got his Golden ass handed to him by Manny Pacquiao! Saul has never lost to a welter weight or jr welter weight and light weight. He beat them all, convincingly! Start showing some respect to the new King of the Ring! Trout better hope that Mr. Alvarez will show him mercy because he is going to need it. The only person Trout has fought are other jr, middle weights, like Cotto, what has he accomplished! Trout better be ready because he has never faced anyone like Mr. Alvarez!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 26 2013, 01:04 PM
Post #136

Middleweight

Of course Trout is the under dog! Ali, Frazier, and Hagler and especially Duran would all be the underdog if they were to face the great Saul "Canelo" Alvarez! Under Armor gave him a contract and a commercial for a damn good reason. He is the feature of boxing and even more look at his record! He has faced every weight class and won! He has dominated fighters with his great foot work and hand speed. Let me not touch his punching power. The level of competition this guy I am sorry this boxing god has faced can be considered the best resume in boxing! Granted Trout will be his first 154 fight but what does that matter when you are the next Oscar De La Hoya! Hell he has already surpassed Oscar. Oscar went down in weight and got his Golden ass handed to him by Manny Pacquiao! Saul has never lost to a welter weight or jr welter weight and light weight. He beat them all, convincingly! Start showing some respect to the new King of the Ring! Trout better hope that Mr. Alvarez will show him mercy because he is going to need it. The only person Trout has fought are other jr, middle weights, like Cotto, what has he accomplished! Trout better be ready because he has never faced anyone like Mr. Alvarez!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 26 2013, 01:05 PM
Post #137

Middleweight

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 26 2013, 01:05 PM
Post #138

Middleweight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 26 2013, 01:18 PM
Post #139

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Think you made your point.. like months ago

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 26 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #140

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

Man, I was going to go to this fight but my boys copped out on me and I don't want to go alone. Oh well, maybe next time.

I got Trout by decision in this one.

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:33 AM