Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cotto vs Bradley at 154? Maybe?
Cshel86
post Feb 16 2013, 05:54 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Alright guys, Im reaching here...I gotta talk boxing. This boxing drought is getting the best of me. We're all about 0-5 against these cancelled/postponed fights. I was thinking about what Bradley should pursue after his upcoming fight against whoever tha fuck this guy is. I've seen him a fight a couple of times, but the name never stuck with me.

What if Arum decided to give Tim a consolation fight, for not making the Pac rematch happen? What if he can pull Miguel into this, and make it worth it? Obviously, they'd have to fight in NY, because those NY fans dont care if Miguel fights a damn kangaroo, they'll be there to see. What if this fight leads to a Manny rematch for both of these guys?

I'm sure Bradley hasn't gotten that delusional with his newly-acquired, controversial, fame, so I don't thin he'd argue about making the 154 lb limit. A rough and rugged (part-time slick boxer) Bradley, vs a fight 'til the end Cotto. If Miguel fought Trout, with no regards to how tickets sales would pan out, then why not Bradley? A guy who "beat" Manny?..a guy that Cotto lost to?

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mrchitown
post Feb 23 2013, 01:10 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I don't know what's up with Cotto but he did say in a recent interview that there is a possibility that Diaz will no longer be working his corner... And boxingscene has reported that he's looking to return in the fall, and that he's waiting on the outcome of the May 4th PPV fights involving Floyd and Canelo before making a decision on an opponent
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 01:37 AM