Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Miguel Vazquez, why the hate?
mgrover
post Feb 16 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I don't think Burns will beat him, I want Broner vs Vazquez. He's a smart fighter, and I don't really what people say that he's boring this or that the man has his fundamentals down. He runs? Or he uses effective footwork either way it gets the job done
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mgrover
post Feb 16 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

watch Vazquez beat burns and Broner will be like am moving up? Fuck that shit. Mans ducking in my eyes

also he put you to sleep cause Gesta couldnt do shit, corner didnt have a plan for shit. He stalked trying to land massive shots that missed. Whose fault is that?

This post has been edited by mgrover: Feb 16 2013, 06:31 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 16 2013, 06:38 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 16 2013, 06:30 PM) *
watch Vazquez beat burns and Broner will be like am moving up? Fuck that shit. Mans ducking in my eyes

also he put you to sleep cause Gesta couldnt do shit, corner didnt have a plan for shit. He stalked trying to land massive shots that missed. Whose fault is that?

I can agree with your point about Gesta, he just couldn't do anything.

Broner ducking Vazquez?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) C'mon MG.

As Vazquez makes himself and the other fighter look over the course of 12 rounds, I'd look the other way too. I still can't picture Vazquez beating Broner, or giving him any trouble. Dude hardly engages during fights, so I don't know what to make of it.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 16 2013, 07:25 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 16 2013, 11:38 PM) *
I can agree with your point about Gesta, he just couldn't do anything.

Broner ducking Vazquez?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) C'mon MG.

As Vazquez makes himself and the other fighter look over the course of 12 rounds, I'd look the other way too. I still can't picture Vazquez beating Broner, or giving him any trouble. Dude hardly engages during fights, so I don't know what to make of it.

I've yet to see Broner fight someone pretty slick. and why doesnt broner unify? he'll have WBC/IBF/WBO if he beats burns or vazquez. hell he could fight Vazquez for the ring title since hes first and Vazquez is second. Rankings wise this fight makes sense.

also if broner moves up Vazquez can play around in lightweight boring you more Cshel, wouldn't you rather he be stopped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by mgrover: Feb 16 2013, 07:28 PM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 11:07 PM