IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather signs 6 fight deal w/showtime: Announces Guerrero as May 4th opponent, R.I.P. HBO
mrchitown
post Mar 7 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #171

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2013, 03:08 PM) *
bring it to a photo shoot? the fight is where it will matter.

i totally agree...defense does win championships...and guerrero is definitely inferior to floyd in that department....but once in a while, there's a chink in the armor...or that defense wears down and a loss eventually happens. it's not a crime if and when that happens to floyd and judging on his last 3 performances....he's shown cracks in his shield. guerrero doesn't need defense to exploit those cracks. he has everything he needs and i believe he will make floyd look bad. he may not win...but he's going to help make the blue print clearer for the next guy.

I don't see anyone on the horizon who I give a legit chance to take his 0. I said that if Cotto couldn't do it, it would never happen and I'm sticking to it. Guerrero's defense or lack there of along with his habit of fighting flat footed is going to do him in

If somebody talks down on you and you don't retaliate then??? That's what I mean. If someone talks trash to me when I'm hoopin it's getting thrown right back. You start acting like you wanna fight then I'll go golden gloves on your ass lol. What ever someone brings at you, you got a throw that sh*t right back
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 7 2013, 07:45 PM
Post #172

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 6 2013, 03:30 PM) *
Not looking good man, they even indicted his wife on charges. Funny thing is they was gon give her a pass but she refused to testify against her husband

That is a ride or die chick! Not only that but she stayed by with him after she found out about the side ho. And what sup with them buying Michael Jackson shit?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #173

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 7 2013, 07:39 PM) *
I don't see anyone on the horizon who I give a legit chance to take his 0. I said that if Cotto couldn't do it, it would never happen and I'm sticking to it. Guerrero's defense or lack there of along with his habit of fighting flat footed is going to do him in

If somebody talks down on you and you don't retaliate then??? That's what I mean. If someone talks trash to me when I'm hoopin it's getting thrown right back. You start acting like you wanna fight then I'll go golden gloves on your ass lol. What ever someone brings at you, you got a throw that sh*t right back

i think trout has a great chance of beating floyd...but that fight will never happen.

it's different on the streets. they have a date. may 4th. if he folds then...i'll be the first to admit you all got it right and i didn't. i believe he's coming to fight and he will earn floyd's respect much more than cotto did. floyd showed cotto a lot more respect than he's showing guerrero that's for sure. i didn't see fear in cotto...i don't see it in guerrero either.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 8 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #174

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Guerrero is not good enough... nothing he has done in his career points to him being good enough to beat Floyd. All he can do is talk shit- unless Floyd is injured or very ill Guerrero loses

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 8 2013, 02:26 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #175

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 8 2013, 03:25 PM) *
Guerrero is not good enough... nothing he has done in his career points to him being good enough to beat Floyd. All he can do is talk shit- unless Floyd is injured or very ill Guerrero loses

i don't think there is anyone here that believes he's going to beat floyd.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 8 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #176

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2013, 08:11 PM) *
i think trout has a great chance of beating floyd...but that fight will never happen.

it's different on the streets. they have a date. may 4th. if he folds then...i'll be the first to admit you all got it right and i didn't. i believe he's coming to fight and he will earn floyd's respect much more than cotto did. floyd showed cotto a lot more respect than he's showing guerrero that's for sure. i didn't see fear in cotto...i don't see it in guerrero either.

I agree

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 8 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #177

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 7 2013, 06:45 PM) *
That is a ride or die chick! Not only that but she stayed by with him after she found out about the side ho. And what sup with them buying Michael Jackson shit?

True, alot of people would've rolled over and been talking but she stayed the course and is riding it out with her husband

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 12:41 AM