IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who has the brighter Future?, Charlo Twins, Keith Thurman or Broner?
Jovi
post Feb 23 2013, 10:06 AM
Post #21

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

I really like the Charlo twins, i cant wait till they get bigger fights and Run that super welterweight or jr middle weight class. I dont see anyone fighting them for awhile, or they will frequently be avoided until someone crazy like GGG wants to fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) good fight, i think they both beat GGG. They both have great skill sets, great boxing, speed, power, and can take a hit...Only a matter of time

Broner will shine when he gets to 140. It will be all big fights. Garcia, Matthysse, Khan, Judah, Marquez, Rios!, maybe including his jump to welterweight DAMMMM he will have a good 2-3 years to come. IF he can win them all, go up next weight class and clears out the top, respect. HOF shit i'd be impressed. The hardest fights i think would be Matthysse and Rios and the Super Saiyen Marquez. If he stays focused on boxing he'll be good.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 23 2013, 11:02 AM
Post #22

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 23 2013, 08:06 AM) *
I really like the Charlo twins, i cant wait till they get bigger fights and Run that super welterweight or jr middle weight class. I dont see anyone fighting them for awhile, or they will frequently be avoided until someone crazy like GGG wants to fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) good fight, i think they both beat GGG. They both have great skill sets, great boxing, speed, power, and can take a hit...Only a matter of time

Broner will shine when he gets to 140. It will be all big fights. Garcia, Matthysse, Khan, Judah, Marquez, Rios!, maybe including his jump to welterweight DAMMMM he will have a good 2-3 years to come. IF he can win them all, go up next weight class and clears out the top, respect. HOF shit i'd be impressed. The hardest fights i think would be Matthysse and Rios and the Super Saiyen Marquez. If he stays focused on boxing he'll be good.

Big If!

Charlo twins are going to be Rock Stars. These Twins are the truth!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:30 PM