IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wealth TV: Price vs. Thompson: Sat.@11:30am(PT)/1:30PM(PT) SPOILERS, Legal Stream@ Wealthtv.com (Registration Required)
Jack 1000
post Feb 22 2013, 01:08 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Wealth TV will be showing live coverage of heavyweight contenders Price vs. Thompson from the UK. (Saturday, February, 23, 2013) A legal stream is also available at WealthTV's website, www.weathtv.com. Post all comments here about this fight:

http://www.wealthtv.com/programming/fightnight.php

Jack

Administrator

PS. OOPS! My bad. I thought today was Saturday, but it is only Friday. (Normally we don't put up a Spoiler Thread a day in advance.) But its here so, we can talk about the preview for the fight here and have the Spoilers tomorrow afternoon.

Big controversy over in the UK about this fight! Thomposn, according to Fightnews, said that he thinks pre-fight doping should be LEGAL: Story here:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/price-247-...thompson-173358

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cheesey1
post Feb 23 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

Nicely done by Thompson, but to me, using the word "exposed" is a bit much. Price is only 16 fights in and faced a veteran. I thought Price would win, but he made a mistake and paid for it.

Price threw a punch, which missed. The veteran, Thompson moved to his right and landed the bomb on the side of Price’s head, right by the ear (crushed his equilibrium). Price made the mistake of not raising his left hand after he missed with his right, or moving with Thompson and paid the 'price.' (pun intended).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 10:58 AM