IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NBC Sports:@9PM(ET)6PM(PT)-Scott vs. Glazkov-SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Showtime Card
Marcus
post Feb 24 2013, 01:17 PM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

Robbery. I hope Scott gets another opportunity. I had glazkov only winning round 6. He got outboxed clearly and beautifully. Im dissapointed this happened in my state, and I'm surprised at julie ledderman. They need to change the scoring system in boxing. Trainers, retired fighters, and refs should be the only ones allowed to score these fights. Each state needs to have an arsenal of solid trainers to score fights. These doctors, and commisionists that they hire to be judges never been in that squared circle so what makes their judgement valid?! Otherwise bullshit like this will never cease. If they rematch i hope scott puts a clinic on this dude. Glazkov had the NERVE to say he thought he won at the end smh.

This post has been edited by Marcus: Feb 24 2013, 10:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 25 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

i like malik, he's probably the best pure boxer in the division

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 25 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

malik fought an excellent fight. this is the second time that i've watched fights promoted by main events on nbc and they have blatantly robbed a good boxer of a well deserved decision. chambers/adamek....and now this shit.

ppl wonder why boxing hasn't been on network television....well this fight is a prime example. 2 of the judges were clearly not watching this fight. there is no way in hell this fight was even close. i gave the other guy 2 rounds and i thought i was being generous. main events is starting to look bad with this bullshit.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:36 PM