Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mayweather Promotions
mitukczuk
post Feb 24 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

This topic can possibly be merged with the J'eon Love one.

What do you think about Mayweather Promotions after its successful night with all fighters winning and one earning a world title? I know there was a lot of suspicion surrounding MP - Its survivability, management, success. Although we can't give a definite answers after one great night for the stable, I think it shows that they are onto something to say the least.

I feel like they really care about their fighters and that there is a lot of potential. Of course, all companies are like that before the money start talking, but I don't know. Just have that feeling and I am curious about the future of Mayweather Promotions.

P.S. Sad to hear uncle Roger is still not doing well.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Feb 24 2013, 09:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
neophyte7
post Feb 24 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Feb 24 2013, 10:09 AM) *
Kind of my point exactly!

Floyd looked genuinely happy for Ishe in the post-fight interview. Nothing like Arum's "I just made milions of dollars ou of your ass" happiness, but real happiness. I like it. I really am curious about what the future holds for MP.

Yeap... trying to be genuine in helping others always produces good results.... Ishe Smith never gave up and Floyd helped him.. the whole thing is positive.... Great work Mayweather and the money team!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 09:11 AM