Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mayweather Promotions
mitukczuk
post Feb 24 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

This topic can possibly be merged with the J'eon Love one.

What do you think about Mayweather Promotions after its successful night with all fighters winning and one earning a world title? I know there was a lot of suspicion surrounding MP - Its survivability, management, success. Although we can't give a definite answers after one great night for the stable, I think it shows that they are onto something to say the least.

I feel like they really care about their fighters and that there is a lot of potential. Of course, all companies are like that before the money start talking, but I don't know. Just have that feeling and I am curious about the future of Mayweather Promotions.

P.S. Sad to hear uncle Roger is still not doing well.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Feb 24 2013, 09:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dolimite
post Feb 24 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

The sky's the limit. He seemed very comfortable in the promoter role. Not only that but he thanked K9 for giving them a shot. How many promoters acknowledge the opponent after the fight? Plus he wasn't trying to hog all the limelight. I think TMT will be a top dog in the promotion game. Let's hope some more fighters sign with his team. I wonder does 50 feel stupid, he priced himself out instead of waiting and being patient. greed will get you no where!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 04:24 AM