> ESPN2@9PM(ET)/5PM(PT) Dibb vs. Gradovich SPOILERS, IBF Featherweight Title
BigFightFan
post Mar 2 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #61

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 2 2013, 03:58 PM) *
Before 50 started hanging out with Floyd how many boxing matches did he actually attend? If I am not mistaken he got has name from rapping and sexing Vivica A. Fox. Cool. 50 got into boxing through Floyd. He played himself because he thought Floyd would leave Al Haymon and tried to do it while the dude was locked up, I have seen 50's dirty business practices. Why do you think The Game and his G-unit people want to pop his cap back? He is a snake. Again how close are Gamboa and 50? From memory serves me Floyd hung with Gamboa first and all of the sudden he signed Gamboa to his company when it was thought it was he and Floyd's company. Not to mention he shitted on Golden Boy promotions when he knew Floyd was not on board for TMT Promotions. Then he had started hanging around Arum and hugging it up with Manny. The dude is a snake. As far as the rumors of he bedding Ms. Jackson, all I have to say is ho's ain't meant to be kept, and it goes further to see what kind of guy this dude is. He got into promoting with the thought Floyd would be there with him, do you honestly think that all those fighters would of signed with him if Mayweather's name was not attached to the promoting company?

His interview with ESPN FNF reminded why I do not like this guy. For one he says he and Floyd are like brothers but then in the next breath he shits on him and talks about his Showtime deal how it was for only 200 million and how he could of made that money fighting Manny. It is like he undercuts him. I will say this when Floyd was asked about 50 all he said was he wished him nothing but the best and moved on. Fifty like always has to down talk people. I wonder if he remembers why people stopped buying his wake ass albums? His ego proceeds his talent. The guy annoys the hell out of me. But I will say I hope he does make it, because his fighters are depending on him so let's hope he doesn't disappoint.

We don't know what actually went on behind the scenes, all we can do is assume. That is why I don't judge either way. You sound like a straight up hater when it comes to Curtis Jackson. I understand you bleed TMT, but don't stop being objective and open minded. It's funny how the outlook on Dib, Dirrell, and Gamboa has changed since TMT fell apart and they went to SMS.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 2 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 2 2013, 04:44 PM) *
We don't know what actually went on behind the scenes, all we can do is assume. That is why I don't judge either way. You sound like a straight up hater when it comes to Curtis Jackson. I understand you bleed TMT, but don't stop being objective and open minded. It's funny how the outlook on Dib, Dirrell, and Gamboa has changed since TMT fell apart and they went to SMS.

I am actually not a hater man, really not. I can careless about Curtis, but business wise he is a freaking snake. I know people who worked with and is currently working for him and they have all have said the same thing. I am not a TMT nut hugger, I am still a fan of Gamboa and Dirrell is a great prospect. I never did like Dib. I like the fighters Curtis promotes I just don't like the promoter and the way he promotes. And I didn't like him while he was with floyd. I felt he was an attention whore, just like Arum. Arum wants boxing to be about him and I will give the old fart his due, he has earned the right to be a dick but Curtis, no!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 2 2013, 11:09 PM
Post #63

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Dibb may exercise his rematch clause

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 3 2013, 01:10 PM
Post #64

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 2 2013, 11:09 PM) *
Dibb may exercise his rematch clause

That's his only option at this point. If he lose the rematch we want see him on American tv for another 4 years.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 3 2013, 10:58 PM
Post #65

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 3 2013, 12:10 PM) *
That's his only option at this point. If he lose the rematch we want see him on American tv for another 4 years.

If he does that then he better have more tricks up his sleeve then he did the other night

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 03:14 PM