Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Chavez Jr. ruling...was it fair?
Dolimite
post Mar 2 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

So Chavez Jr, got 9 months and fined a whopping 900K. I I think his fine was a little excessive but I honestly do not Like Chavez so I am not hurt about it. He should of been suspended a year but who am I? By the way he wants to return in June, against who? Zbik!! I am joking
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Mar 3 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 3 2013, 09:41 AM) *
Chavez will get beat again. He doesn't have the discipline nor the desire to be a real fighter or student of the game. This kid is a brat, I think Saul Alvarez is going down the same road. NO one is telling him the truth the moment he gets waxed that will be the slide in his career. When Chavez met someone in his weight all that hype got exposed the same with the Red head the moment he steps in the ring with someone in his actual weight class, there will be problems. Chavez is a spoiled brat and if his daddy wasn't a boxing legend this kid would not even be on the scene.

I don't think chavez has fought anyone at his weight yet lol. Maybe in his weight class, but he's always had the size advantage in all of his fights.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 11:44 AM