Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Chavez Jr. ruling...was it fair?
Dolimite
post Mar 2 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

So Chavez Jr, got 9 months and fined a whopping 900K. I I think his fine was a little excessive but I honestly do not Like Chavez so I am not hurt about it. He should of been suspended a year but who am I? By the way he wants to return in June, against who? Zbik!! I am joking
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Mar 2 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 2 2013, 09:18 PM) *
So Chavez Jr, got 9 months and fined a whopping 900K. I I think his fine was a little excessive but I honestly do not Like Chavez so I am not hurt about it. He should of been suspended a year but who am I? By the way he wants to return in June, against who? Zbik!! I am joking

He said he wanted to fight macklin. The suspension is fine with me but the fine should have been his purse. This isn't his first offense, its not a joke, its a business. If you don't do your job right and you constantly do things your not suppose to you shouldn't be paid. He needs to grow the fuck up and realize he's in an amazing position to make great money and be remembered rather than acting like a spoiled brat. If he was in the real world he would be fired by now
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:59 AM