IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you agree with this guy (Terry Foster)??, Article on Floyd/does Mayweather define all Black Men?
The Original MrF...
post Mar 9 2013, 04:02 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2013, 08:52 AM) *
I take it that you didn't see the picture of him and Bundrage's wife, on the right side of the 2nd paragraph. No?

Yeah, i can kind of make out the pics. What do you think of them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 9 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 7 2013, 01:52 AM) *
i didnt take the article the same way the OP and several others took it. I just saw it as an article about Floyd mayweather. I didnt see the slight about ALL black males, of which I am one. I saw much of the article just describing the behavior of one particulat black male. It did appear that Mayweather could have been a bit more classy when dealing with Bundrage's wife. She seemed to be the one that handled things in a classy way.

You didn't? What about this crap coming from the Uncle Vom negroid's story:

You can chalk it up to boys being boys. But here's my problem: It's another case of black males being hypocrites.

Notice how he tends to implicate all of us (Black Males) and he clearly states that it is ANOTHER case of us (black males) being hypocrites.

Why not just implicate Floyd? Why indite all of us?? Clearly dude is Uncle Voming for the man in this article.

Bundrage's wife was out of line to start off all of this in the first place, now I'm not saying that makes Floyd correct in his behavior but it was certainly a spade being returned as she in her role as Manager/Promoter for her husband at the moment was talking some pretty hard ish which is what set all of this off in the first place.

You reap what you sow<<<<to coin what the Word of God says.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 10 2013, 06:01 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 9 2013, 10:56 PM) *
You didn't? What about this crap coming from the Uncle Vom negroid's story:

Notice how he tends to implicate all of us (Black Males) and he clearly states that it is ANOTHER case of us (black males) being hypocrites.

Why not just implicate Floyd? Why indite all of us?? Clearly dude is Uncle Voming for the man in this article.

Bundrage's wife was out of line to start off all of this in the first place, now I'm not saying that makes Floyd correct in his behavior but it was certainly a spade being returned as she in her role as Manager/Promoter for her husband at the moment was talking some pretty hard ish which is what set all of this off in the first place.

You reap what you sow<<<<to coin what the Word of God says.

I apologize, didnt see that when i originally read it. After even seeing that, i'm not all that offended. I wont lose much sleep over this guys opinion.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 10 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 10 2013, 05:01 AM) *
I apologize, didnt see that when i originally read it. After even seeing that, i'm not all that offended. I wont lose much sleep over this guys opinion.

No apologies required, it wasn't all that offended but it appears that when the media is allowed to lump all of us together especially when they find it fittingly so to demonize us i take offense to it and even more so when it is one of our own kind who is doing it. I didn't lose any sleep over it either but I'm glad we're in the USA so I can have my opinion to be able to seperate myself from this classism behavior that stereotypes all of us to be one and the same.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 11 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 9 2013, 05:02 AM) *
Yeah, i can kind of make out the pics. What do you think of them?

I just saw him putting his sac all up against another man's wife...that's all that I needed to see. It looked even worse because she was sitting down when he did it. Lol

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 12 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #26

Lightweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 11 2013, 10:19 AM) *
I just saw him putting his sac all up against another man's wife...that's all that I needed to see. It looked even worse because she was sitting down when he did it. Lol

Things like this are usually one-sided whenever we hear about a celebrity and a non-celebrity; the blame is always aimed at those in the limelight. She started clowning Floyd or rather Ishe first and the favor was returned in spades, Floyd said to her at one point "your husband calls himself K9 but he's fighting like a Chihuahua."

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfALuYZAFx4

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Mar 12 2013, 02:42 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:45 AM