Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 6 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Rob needs to lay off of those $5 Footlongs and McChickens...

Despite those numerous articles of him calling Floyd out, deep down inside, I dont believe Robert's a talker. If you remember how much of a shitbag he was in the Berto post-fight interview? I believe his douchebag ways actually stop there.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Mar 6 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #3

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

lmfaoo at mayweather "You gon get this, the raw dog.....I'ma give it to you just how you want it" pause. Mayweather needs to give Shotime to My school or Someone maybe streaming

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Mar 7 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Mayweather has already won lol He's got him right where he wants him. The Ghost will fight hard, but hes going to get countered all night long. Mark my words. I see Victor Ortiz all over again here although I do see this one going the full 12 with Mayweather winning around 7-8 rounds.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Mar 7 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

I cant believe people really thought Floyd was ducking this chump. Floyd looks about 150 already. Guerreros gonna have to cut 15 lbs at least.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 7 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #6

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Robert gave off the smell of intimidation LOL.. the event itself if going to overwhelm him.. Lmao.. I see nothing in Guerrero that will trouble Floyd.. so what he beat Berto.. lmao the same Berto that a not so hard punching Luis Callozo almost knocked through the ropes years ago.. LMAO

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 7 2013, 01:28 AM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

1 word.... SHOOK

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 7 2013, 01:49 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 6 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Rob needs to lay off of those $5 Footlongs and McChickens...

Despite those numerous articles of him calling Floyd out, deep down inside, I dont believe Robert's a talker. If you remember how much of a shitbag he was in the Berto post-fight interview? I believe his douchebag ways actually stop there.

He been talking trash for well over a yr now. Having his team send out press releases and constantly saying he would do this and that in regards to Floyd. Then in post fight interviews he made a point to call him pretty boy and lately on twitter he's been shooting out tweets laying degrading things towards Floyd...Then all of a sudden when you finally come face to face with the man, you offer little in the one area that you initially started? When you state how you were appointed by God to win and humble someone, that's poppin big sh*t. He had little response tday

I think he got shook but when I looked at it a few more times, I think he was getting agitated and I saw him become physically defensive like he was waiting for some sh*t to pop off. Then at the end he says I'm a swinger that's just the way I am. Yeah bro? I believe you lol. He's going to make it a show for a few rds, and that's about it IMO

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Mar 7 2013, 02:16 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

I love how everyone plays it cool during Face2Face when you can clearly see how infuriated they are. The good ol' "It ain't getting to me" in response to Floyd's trashtalking sounds pretty funny.

Although Floyd is not an academic speaker, the little, repetitive shit he actually says is always spot on. Don't know how he does it.

Robert will fold. The lights are too bright...

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Mar 7 2013, 02:16 AM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 7 2013, 02:42 AM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Guerrero looked a little shook in that. He'd be stupid to swing PRE fight. I can see it getting called off.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 10:43 PM