IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Problem vs. The Magic Man, Serious?
The Original MrF...
post Mar 15 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Slumpage @ Mar 15 2013, 09:32 AM) *
Well actually Paulie did go on to talk about how he felt Thurman is wide open etc, but then stopped himself. You can take that as either he didn't believe what he was saying, or just didn't wanna completely shit on dude after he just had a win. Thurman did try to go down that route, Paulie brought up his opposition which led to Thurman saying he would "take Cotto out"... I think Paulie thinks he could beat Thurman at this stage in his career, he just knows its a risk and Keith aint bringing enough $$$ to warrant that risk.

Shit talking helps build anticipation of a fight, sure it doesn't have any real bearing on the fight, but if it increases interest and makes it a bigger event, then thats a good thing imo.

Damn shame that Thurman wont get his chance to get at Paulie. Mayweather Jr Jr is gonna snatch that title away as soon as he can.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 15 2013, 06:50 AM) *
Shit talking to me aint shit. Paulie ethered him... yadda yadda yadda... Thurman shoulda just closed it on him and said, "You talking shit, but can ya kick my ass?!?" that would have stopped it right there. Cause Paulie cant answer that truthfully with a resounding YES!

that's called the bottom line. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 15 2013, 11:12 AM) *
I thought I was the only one who peeped that lisp lol. You can't sound gangsta and have a lisp with a big tongue lol "You betha not thuck me sthun. You betha not thuck me!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRFetef9wu4

mike tyson made the lisp a scary thing back in the day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 02:30 PM) *
Totally agree, everybody knows that closed mouths don't get fed. And shit talking, trash talk, what ever someone wants to call it, adds intrigue to a bout. Most of the great fighters were trash talkers. The quiet one stuff that most pedal is really a myth. Just because you don't talk trash or because your quiet don't mean nothing, but most take it as if the person is bout that life lol. Let's not act like some quiet dudes aint p*ssy lol

in the history of the sport...most of the bad ass dudes didn't talk shit. ali changed the game. now, shit talkers come a dime a dozen. proof: everybody and their mama busts rhymes and wanna be emcees. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

very very few can throw hands. i'm jussayin.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 15 2013, 05:07 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 02:58 PM) *
in the history of the sport...most of the bad ass dudes didn't talk shit. ali changed the game. now, shit talkers come a dime a dozen. proof: everybody and their mama busts rhymes and wanna be emcees. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What makes it so bad that these so called rappers are so unoriginal that they have to bite off of other MCs name. Aesop Rocky and Chief Kiefa, I am like fucking really? These bitch ass rappers are so sorry. These dudes could not know a great lyric if it hit them. They are shooting stars and I don't mean starts literally. I hate em!

Thurman should just stop you are not going to out shit talk a Brooklyn Italian. Not going to happen. Like all the fighters from Florida has the worse speech and when they try to talk shit you cringe, see Roy Jones! Yawl Musta Forgot!!!! The Worse!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 03:58 PM) *

And those rappers you talk about actually get down, BMF, Joe Budden and Consequence got into it and they not even street emcess. Hell Chie Keef, Durk, and Reese are kids and they known to get down in the street over petty stuff.

And you just proved my point, the sport just like the world has changed. Quiet doesn't equal tough or bottom line that their bad asses, you just quiet. This aint the 20's lol. Those days are over, it's a new era and you either adapt or you get ate up. Ward seems like a quiet guy don't he, now he's butt hurt acting out of character. And this is the best pub that brotha ever got lol

Like I said people who quiet or don't talk shit actually being bout that life is a myth

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 15 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 02:48 PM) *
And those rappers you talk about actually get down, BMF, Joe Budden and Consequence got into it and they not even street emcess. Hell Chie Keef, Durk, and Reese are kids and they known to get down in the street over petty stuff.

And you just proved my point, the sport just like the world has changed. Quiet doesn't equal tough or bottom line that their bad asses, you just quiet. This aint the 20's lol. Those days are over, it's a new era and you either adapt or you get ate up. Ward seems like a quiet guy don't he, now he's butt hurt acting out of character. And this is the best pub that brotha ever got lol

Like I said people who quiet or don't talk shit actually being bout that life is a myth

Chi, that is what I am saying, if talking shit ain't you then do not start because it makes you look stupid. At least Ward did get some traffic to his name that is a good thing. I just have a feeling Floyd ain't dropping this no time soon. Chi, what the hell is up with the Bulls and is Rose coming back?

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 15 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #48

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

To hell with Rose... Bulls need to get rid of that injury prone primadonna who will only come back to get hurt again. Besides he was too dumb to take his own SAT--- LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 15 2013, 07:03 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2013, 05:07 PM) *
What makes it so bad that these so called rappers are so unoriginal that they have to bite off of other MCs name. Aesop Rocky and Chief Kiefa, I am like fucking really? These bitch ass rappers are so sorry. These dudes could not know a great lyric if it hit them. They are shooting stars and I don't mean starts literally. I hate em!

Thurman should just stop you are not going to out shit talk a Brooklyn Italian. Not going to happen. Like all the fighters from Florida has the worse speech and when they try to talk shit you cringe, see Roy Jones! Yawl Musta Forgot!!!! The Worse!

a quick look at the emcees from florida backs up your theory.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Mar 15 2013, 07:14 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 05:48 PM) *

i don't know who any of those guys are and i couldn't name a single joint from any of them to save my life. hard with a gun....and nice with your hands are 2 different things. a little girl can bust caps.

i'm saying the real gangsters running shit don't need to talk. you ever heard anything from al haymon? the defense rest your honor. no more questions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 03:14 PM