IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Problem vs. The Magic Man, Serious?
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 15 2013, 07:01 PM) *
To hell with Rose... Bulls need to get rid of that injury prone primadonna who will only come back to get hurt again. Besides he was too dumb to take his own SAT--- LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

get up off of d rose! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

not surprised about the SAT thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 15 2013, 06:01 PM) *
To hell with Rose... Bulls need to get rid of that injury prone primadonna who will only come back to get hurt again. Besides he was too dumb to take his own SAT--- LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

Stop it, Detroit needs to get rid of everyone not named Calvin Johnson.All they got is him and the red wings, Brandon Knight got crucified by Deandre Jordan

He is not injury prone, Kyrie Irving is injury prone. It's a difference

Let's not talk about dumb either when people from your city robbed a tuskegee airmen. A 88yr old man..but I hear that's a common thing in Detroit. Don't get treated on this website lol. I bet Vernon Paris bum ass did it

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2013, 05:06 PM) *
Chi, that is what I am saying, if talking shit ain't you then do not start because it makes you look stupid. At least Ward did get some traffic to his name that is a good thing. I just have a feeling Floyd ain't dropping this no time soon. Chi, what the hell is up with the Bulls and is Rose coming back?

I'll be honest. I used to work for the Bears and he is friends with a lot of the players. and everybody knows he can play he just don't want to. His brothers are some leaches, I mean they so bummy you'd think they was from Detroit lol

Any way, the pro athletes here get treated at Midwest rehab and that's where he's been getting treatment. He lied when he said he wasn't able to confidently dunk off his left foot because it's footage of him doing it multiple times during pre game warmups in OKC. My friend does marketing for the Bulls and TBH, don't look to see him play this year. My boy who works there said he's been ditching practice(which is a story that was leaked last week) because the Bulls and the media putting pressure on him to come back and play, but he doesn't like the team and he wants Boozer and Deng gone. Boozer's friend plays ball a t a gym here in the west burbs and said the same thing

Regardless,, I think he needs to be real. That's not Chi like shit, just tell the truth about you not wanting to play cuz you don't like what you got to work with. But it makes him look like a quitter. Now he's talking about paying for that little girl's funeral which is nice but I smell a PR move a mile away

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 09:00 PM
Post #54

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 06:14 PM) *
i don't know who any of those guys are and i couldn't name a single joint from any of them to save my life. hard with a gun....and nice with your hands are 2 different things. a little girl can bust caps.

i'm saying the real gangsters running shit don't need to talk. you ever heard anything from al haymon? the defense rest your honor. no more questions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You showing your age man lol. BMF is legendary in the streets. LEGENDARY, they on par with or not even more then J Prince. The only old school cat I give credit to with hands is Bumpy Knuckles, dudes exploits and the people he punked are noteworthy. And those 3 chi kids I name fight first and shoot afterwards. I personally think all 3 are pussified.

I don't regard Haymon as a gangster, a paper gangster maybe. Willie Lloyd is a gangster and his mouth was never shut..No way you can convince me that Haymon and the Watson family are goons lmao

If Haymon is gangster then Suge Knight is kingpin. But perception is reality isn't it. I can go on and on. Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Alpo, Rich Porter from harlem, in order for you to be considered a gangster you have to strike fear in the hearts of your enemies. And stories don't get passed around for nothing. They may be quiet in some settings but let's be real they all talk

Well wait a minute? Haymon does strike fear, namely at this point HBO...So I guess he is a gangster lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 09:07 PM
Post #55

Cruiserweight

It's also programs coming thru now that gives these youngins the option of learning MMA or Boxing here in Chicago. It's a gym in Englewoond that's a part of the program and it's really helping the community. Too many of these youths want to shoot instead of talking out their dispute or just shooting a fair one and getting up and walking a way

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 15 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 07:07 PM) *
It's also programs coming thru now that gives these youngins the option of learning MMA or Boxing here in Chicago. It's a gym in Englewoond that's a part of the program and it's really helping the community. Too many of these youths want to shoot instead of talking out their dispute or just shooting a fair one and getting up and walking a way

I guess every hood has an Inglewood! The Black Mafia Family! Haven't heard that shit in awhile. I know Steve Harvey's current wife was the wife of one of the main dudes. Which is interesting...

Kids aren't gangsters they just pretenders sadly lives get lost in their kid games.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Mar 15 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #57

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 08:53 PM) *
I'll be honest. I used to work for the Bears and he is friends with a lot of the players. and everybody knows he can play he just don't want to. His brothers are some leaches, I mean they so bummy you'd think they was from Detroit lol

Any way, the pro athletes here get treated at Midwest rehab and that's where he's been getting treatment. He lied when he said he wasn't able to confidently dunk off his left foot because it's footage of him doing it multiple times during pre game warmups in OKC. My friend does marketing for the Bulls and TBH, don't look to see him play this year. My boy who works there said he's been ditching practice(which is a story that was leaked last week) because the Bulls and the media putting pressure on him to come back and play, but he doesn't like the team and he wants Boozer and Deng gone. Boozer's friend plays ball a t a gym here in the west burbs and said the same thing

Regardless,, I think he needs to be real. That's not Chi like shit, just tell the truth about you not wanting to play cuz you don't like what you got to work with. But it makes him look like a quitter. Now he's talking about paying for that little girl's funeral which is nice but I smell a PR move a mile away

I understand if he wants Boozer gone, but Deng?? Deng is a great player. Damn

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 16 2013, 05:03 AM
Post #58

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 08:14 PM) *
i don't know who any of those guys are and i couldn't name a single joint from any of them to save my life. hard with a gun....and nice with your hands are 2 different things. a little girl can bust caps.

i'm saying the real gangsters running shit don't need to talk. you ever heard anything from al haymon? the defense rest your honor. no more questions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Al haymon is a shadowy gangster like figure with an Ivy league background. He is truly the godfather in the sport today. I'd love to go work for him.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 16 2013, 01:51 PM
Post #59

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 05:53 PM) *

Deng is a great player and Boozer has stepped up. Derrick Rose is being a Saul Alvarez. As far as him not taking his SAT scores, do you honestly think all those Alabama football players took theirs and had good scores? SEC covers their athletes like no other. Memphis got the NCAA championship so who is really complaining? Let's face it, College sports is a money maker so who cares if the kid didn't take his SAT, he wasn't going to Memphis to get a degree. Hardly. Rose needs to tell his brothers to chill and get their own shit. But I understand it is hard to say no to family. But you see what happen to Mike Vick? That is why I say family can be your worse enemy especially if they ain't got shit going. As far as his knee goes, I look at Grant Hill and his ankle injury. They rushed him back and he was never the same. Vince Carter is another example and that so called Center from the Lakers. They all rushed back just to get re-injured.

Paying for the little girl's funeral is a good thing, rather for PR or not. That is one less thing that the family has to worry about. Shit is tragic.

I like Paulie, I didn't at first but I do now, he talks a good game and I love his spirit. I hope he teaches either Broner or Thurman a lesson. More so Thurman than Broner... A gangsta with a lisp! HA!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Mar 16 2013, 01:54 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 16 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 16 2013, 12:51 PM) *
Deng is a great player and Boozer has stepped up. Derrick Rose is being a Saul Alvarez. As far as him not taking his SAT scores, do you honestly think all those Alabama football players took theirs and had good scores? SEC covers their athletes like no other. Memphis got the NCAA championship so who is really complaining? Let's face it, College sports is a money maker so who cares if the kid didn't take his SAT, he wasn't going to Memphis to get a degree. Hardly. Rose needs to tell his brothers to chill and get their own shit. But I understand it is hard to say no to family. But you see what happen to Mike Vick? That is why I say family can be your worse enemy especially if they ain't got shit going. As far as his knee goes, I look at Grant Hill and his ankle injury. They rushed him back and he was never the same. Vince Carter is another example and that so called Center from the Lakers. They all rushed back just to get re-injured.

Paying for the little girl's funeral is a good thing, rather for PR or not. That is one less thing that the family has to worry about. Shit is tragic.

I like Paulie, I didn't at first but I do now, he talks a good game and I love his spirit. I hope he teaches either Broner or Thurman a lesson. More so Thurman than Broner... A gangsta with a lisp! HA!

Rudy Gay and Danny Granger are free agents the same time Deng will be, the papers have been reported that The Bulls will try to sign one of them and if they can't then Deng will be beack

Cheaters are a dime a dozen, so are dumb asses, Kevin Garnett's low IQ is legendary

Paulie and Adrien talking big shit now but only one will emerge victorious in the ring. I've always been a Paulie fan, he makes the most of what skills he has. It's more talented fighters who haven't done what he's done. I still think Broner beats him though

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 11:28 AM