> How are Ticket Sales Doing, Mayweather vs. Ghost
Dolimite
post Mar 13 2013, 12:56 PM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2013, 06:25 PM) *
Any little reason to open a Mayweather thread, huh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Not really a Mayweather Thread, I am really more interested on how well this fight will sell. Simply with all the things surrounding this fight. Canelo is off the card and well the undercard is so so. So is the interest for this fight there that is the point of this thread not really a "I love Mayweather" Thread just curious if the fight sold out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 13 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 13 2013, 12:56 PM) *
Not really a Mayweather Thread, I am really more interested on how well this fight will sell. Simply with all the things surrounding this fight. Canelo is off the card and well the undercard is so so. So is the interest for this fight there that is the point of this thread not really a "I love Mayweather" Thread just curious if the fight sold out.

The undercard is really weak in terms of star power but it will be a sale out at the gate. PPV numbers are going to be hard to predict for this one.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Mar 13 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #13

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 13 2013, 09:06 AM) *
What's your prediction on how many FMJr threads will be opened leadibg up to the official thread on fight night

Hahahahaha!!!

Not many, I hope.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 13 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Man, they saying Gabe Rosado vs J'Leon Love is the fight that's almost done for the undercard. That's going to be a good fight that can go either way

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 19 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 13 2013, 10:06 AM) *
What's your prediction on how many FMJr threads will be opened leadibg up to the official thread on fight night

Maybe another 10 if Floyd keeps trash talking guys 3 divisions higher and lower than him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 13 2013, 01:56 PM) *

It looks like there a little more than 1k seat lefts (out of 17k+), so I'd say that sales aren't doing that bad.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 19 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 19 2013, 12:43 PM) *
Maybe another 10 if Floyd keeps trash talking guys 3 divisions higher and lower than him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It looks like there a little more than 1k seat lefts (out of 17k+), so I'd say that sales aren't doing that bad.

That's true through ticketmaster but those secondary ticket brokers bought most of the tix and jacked the prices up. There's plenty of tix still available. If someone wanted to attend the fight, all they got to do is just wait it out and a few weeks before the fight get their tix from a legit dealer...I bought my tix as soon as they went on sale, though I do have a secondary broker I deal with, this time I wanted to get the tix straight out

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:42 PM