> No 5th Fight with Pac and Juan
Dolimite
post Mar 15 2013, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-i-fight...t-canelo--63387

Welp looks like Juan told Arum to go to hell with the Pac fight. I wonder where does Pac go from here? he could fight Rios. Are yawl disappointed or happy? The 4 fights ended how it was suppose to, by a knockout and to be honest I would of been a little upset if they did fight a 5th time because whoever won the loser would want a rematch. I would love to see Bradley and Juan and I would like to see Pac and Rios or Pac and Broner, now that would be fun. I do feel Pac should fight a soft opponent someone that can give him sea legs back. Maybe he can fight Chop Chop! LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BrutUalBK
post Mar 16 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

Man I'm so glad that Marquez came out and officially announced this; now Pac is going to have to find someone other than JMM to fight and I'm guessing that he will opt for an easy come forward fighter/one who is tailor-made for him like Rios.

The Chapter is Closed, JMM owned Pac and if they had did a 5th fight I believe JMM would've cleaned him out easier and even quicker than he did in the last fight.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 16 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 16 2013, 10:54 AM) *
Man I'm so glad that Marquez came out and officially announced this; now Pac is going to have to find someone other than JMM to fight and I'm guessing that he will opt for an easy come forward fighter/one who is tailor-made for him like Rios.

The Chapter is Closed, JMM owned Pac and if they had did a 5th fight I believe JMM would've cleaned him out easier and even quicker than he did in the last fight.

Here is the thing that I will be looking at when Pac comes back, if he even decides to come back... will he still fight aggressive or will he be timid? After a brutal knock out like that I know his mindset has changed. When you are the ones laying people out and someone puts you to sleep, that has to be a mind blow. I think I would rather see pac take an easier fight. Hell maybe Gamboa can move up to 140 and fight him there.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 04:25 AM