> No 5th Fight with Pac and Juan
Dolimite
post Mar 15 2013, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-i-fight...t-canelo--63387

Welp looks like Juan told Arum to go to hell with the Pac fight. I wonder where does Pac go from here? he could fight Rios. Are yawl disappointed or happy? The 4 fights ended how it was suppose to, by a knockout and to be honest I would of been a little upset if they did fight a 5th time because whoever won the loser would want a rematch. I would love to see Bradley and Juan and I would like to see Pac and Rios or Pac and Broner, now that would be fun. I do feel Pac should fight a soft opponent someone that can give him sea legs back. Maybe he can fight Chop Chop! LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Mar 19 2013, 12:40 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

A 5th fight still has "money" written all over it. Now that a Mayweather fight is about 99.9% out of the question, Pac has nothing to truly look forward to, or motivate him (translation: paydays). That .01% chance of the megafight every happening, is made up of a bunch of basketcases who live by the "hope floats" motto.

If anything, Pac may want to avenge that loss. For that to happen, we'll have to see Juan show his true age in his upcoming fight. I don't see Juan turning down that money either, maybe he's holding out...still.

If a 5th fight still does happen, then the damn undercard better good. The undercard on the last two fights were decent (aside from Gesta/Vasquez and Bradley/Casamayor).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:10 PM