> No 5th Fight with Pac and Juan
Dolimite
post Mar 15 2013, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-i-fight...t-canelo--63387

Welp looks like Juan told Arum to go to hell with the Pac fight. I wonder where does Pac go from here? he could fight Rios. Are yawl disappointed or happy? The 4 fights ended how it was suppose to, by a knockout and to be honest I would of been a little upset if they did fight a 5th time because whoever won the loser would want a rematch. I would love to see Bradley and Juan and I would like to see Pac and Rios or Pac and Broner, now that would be fun. I do feel Pac should fight a soft opponent someone that can give him sea legs back. Maybe he can fight Chop Chop! LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

no need for a fif fight when marquez proved he was better in the last 3. he brought his own judges to erase all doubt. life goes on.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Agreed, that chapter is done. He finished their business with an exclamation point. Time for both to look for other ways to add to their legacy

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 16 2013, 08:11 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Bradley vs Marquez and PAC vs Rios, are both good fights. I want discuss posiible opponents outside of TR for obvious reasons

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 16 2013, 08:39 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

They will cross paths again. Immediately is probably too soon. maybe after 2 fights each.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 16 2013, 09:18 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 16 2013, 01:39 PM) *
They will cross paths again. Immediately is probably too soon. maybe after 2 fights each.

Will they still be around after two fights, maybe

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 16 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

Man I'm so glad that Marquez came out and officially announced this; now Pac is going to have to find someone other than JMM to fight and I'm guessing that he will opt for an easy come forward fighter/one who is tailor-made for him like Rios.

The Chapter is Closed, JMM owned Pac and if they had did a 5th fight I believe JMM would've cleaned him out easier and even quicker than he did in the last fight.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 16 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #8

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 16 2013, 10:54 AM) *
Man I'm so glad that Marquez came out and officially announced this; now Pac is going to have to find someone other than JMM to fight and I'm guessing that he will opt for an easy come forward fighter/one who is tailor-made for him like Rios.

The Chapter is Closed, JMM owned Pac and if they had did a 5th fight I believe JMM would've cleaned him out easier and even quicker than he did in the last fight.

Here is the thing that I will be looking at when Pac comes back, if he even decides to come back... will he still fight aggressive or will he be timid? After a brutal knock out like that I know his mindset has changed. When you are the ones laying people out and someone puts you to sleep, that has to be a mind blow. I think I would rather see pac take an easier fight. Hell maybe Gamboa can move up to 140 and fight him there.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 16 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 16 2013, 01:56 PM) *
Here is the thing that I will be looking at when Pac comes back, if he even decides to come back... will he still fight aggressive or will he be timid? After a brutal knock out like that I know his mindset has changed. When you are the ones laying people out and someone puts you to sleep, that has to be a mind blow. I think I would rather see pac take an easier fight. Hell maybe Gamboa can move up to 140 and fight him there.

I think Pac only knows one way to fight so he'll continue to come forward, it is the job of FR to change up Manny's lack of skills and polish him into a more technical fighter (something I believe it is too late to do), however a fight with Rios or anyone who is simply a Brawler type is the safest fight for MP.

If I'm FR I'm keeping MP away from anyone with Boxing skills, for now MP can just forget about a fight with Gamboa but I think that would be a fight he could win. Whoever he fights needs to be easy to hit and have no counterpunching abilities whatsoever.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Mar 16 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #10

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

The thing is when Manny Pacquiao fights anyone not named Marquez. They suddenly develop boxing skills enough to frustrate Pac at times. Take a look at Bradley, Mosley, Cotto and hell even Margarito tried to box Pacquiao for the first few rounds of their fight LOL.

I agree that Rios will be the safest fight for Pac at this time. Or even a Bradley fight if the same Pacquiao that fought that night with JMM IV comes out. Any less from him will be a toss up to the point that he'll be an underdog.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:29 AM