IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Andre berto to train with Virgil Hunter?, Is it too late or can an old dog learn new tricks?
checkleft
post Mar 19 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

So there is a report on the front page saying sources confirmed that berto has been training in hunters gym. To me this will be a good move for berto, until he gets hit that is. I think virgil can make him be more careful and maybe increase his ring iq, but once he gets hit/if he gets hit he will crumble and resort back to his slugging ways.

Your guys thoughts on this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Franchize
post Mar 21 2013, 11:32 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

If anybody could do it, I think Hunter can but I think he may be frustrating himself and wasting his time trying to rehabilitate years of piss poor fundamentals with not only Berto but Khan.

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Mar 21 2013, 11:08 AM) *
We shall see but more often than not, "No matter where you go, you are what you are player...."

"You can try to change but that's just the top layer. You was who you was before you got here."

This post has been edited by Franchize: Mar 21 2013, 11:32 AM

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Mar 21 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 21 2013, 12:32 PM) *
If anybody could do it, I think Hunter can but I think he may be frustrating himself and wasting his time trying to rehabilitate years of piss poor fundamentals with not only Berto but Khan.

"You can try to change but that's just the top layer. You was who you was before you got here."

My man!

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 11:15 PM