Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MANNY PACQUIAO AND HENNESY, HOW MUCH IS THIS GUY GETTING PAID
neophyte7
post Mar 21 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

FIRST OF ALL.. I am 45 and I cannot recall any HENNESY COMMERCIALS in my lifetime until BEFORE THE MARQUEZ AND PAC last mATCH--PAC WAS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BY MARQUEZ AND FROM THAT day on HENNESY COMMERCIALS ARE AIRING ON STATIONS at least 5 - 6 times in hour to 2 hour spans. Yesterday I saw 3 of these commercials within an hours time.. literally it seemed like they were in succession--- General Motors spent a few hundred million on Cadillac advertisement in 2011.. I wonder how much Is MANNY MAKING ANY DOE from these commercials? The commercials have actually increased since he GOT KNOCKED INTO LA LA LAND. PAC even in defeat is selling that good ole "COON JUICE"

IS HE MAKING anything or is he being exploited (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 21 2013, 11:21 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
neophyte7
post Mar 22 2013, 09:28 AM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

[quote name='BigDDatHomey' date='Mar 22 2013, 09:08 AM' post='576216']
To make a long.story short....White Linen party at MGM Grand with Floyd and crew..about 10 of us... It was my cousins b'day so Floyd ordered a few bottles of Crys....but they ran out....so Floyd goes.....F'dat we gonna git.it in.......he bought everyone the biggest bottle of Hennessy they had.....needless to say......I was toasted and asleep like Pac..in the back of his Hummer. Woke up....and we were at spot number 2...its like 8am....Floyd has been drinking like Pineapple juice or something.like that all night and is acting like.he just woke up from a nap...all uppetty...jumping around...as fresh as can be....meanwhile most of the rest of us could hardly walk....we are stumbling ..Floyd is like....YA'LL wanna go get something to eat.....I am like HEEELLL NAH!!!!! Needless to say....we go..then spot #3..didNT get home til like 3pm.....Floyd goes....takes a shower.......I thought he was going to sleep.....I dozed..THIS DUDE COMES DOWNSTAIRS TALKING BOUT GOING TO PLAY SOME DAMN BASKETBALL. .....
[/quote

LMAO-- Floyd was drinking Pineapple Juice while yall was DRINKING THAT OLD ROYAL HENNESY-- I CALL IT "COON JUICE"--- (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 22 2013, 09:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:24 AM