IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WHO HAS RUINED THE MOST FIGHTERS CAREERS, either mentally or physically not the same afterwards
neophyte7
post Mar 22 2013, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

I cannot say definitively but I will say BERNARD HOPKINS...

SEGUNDO MERCADO- in the rematch Hopkins mauled him Philly style and he faded into obscurity

JOE LIPSEY- was dangerous and undefeated. Hopkins KO'd him and he pretty much was never heard from again

KEITH HOLMES- Hopkins mauled him brutally in taking his middleweight belt en rout to becoming the first undisputed middle since the marvelous marvin hagler... he moved down to 154 and pretty much disappeared.

John David Jackson-- was a top fighter-- not the same after Hopkins Kod him in 7 rounds- fought only two more times and called it quits

Antwun Echols- STOPPED IN FIGHT 2 IN ONE OF THE MOST RUGGED 160 BOUTS I EVER SAW--in fight 2 Hopkins laid a beat down on this rugged middleweight who at 160 was a monster- forced him out of the division up to 168 where he was still good and exciting but never the same.

TITO TRINIDAD- totally took the life out of Tito in one of the greatest boxing clinics put on at MSG

kelly Pavlik--- the Ghost never the same

Jean Pascal? ---- mentally he suffered AFTER BEING SCHOOLED BY THE OLD MAN---he took a year and a half off to come back and UD some unknown-- we will see how he is in this upcoming bout

Tavaris Cloud?--- mentally he has to be suffering. He talked so much shit and was totally out classed BY THE OLD MAN after showing Hopkins big time disrespect

WHO ELSE?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Franchize
post Mar 25 2013, 07:53 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

The State of Texas
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:02 AM