Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pac either is facing Rios or Bradley: Makes sense
Dolimite
post Mar 22 2013, 12:32 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Manny will land a big fight between either Rios or Bradley. Each guy will bring interest but each guy will be coming off a major ass beating. Rios is already starting to slur his words and is looking war torn. I know his fight will leave him bloodied and bruised. Bradley just came off a War World III type of fight and I doubt he will ever fully recover from the war he just had. Manny needs to look like Superman and The Hulk in his next fight to regain some momentum with his fans and himself. Both men will be soft targets for him. If Bradley fights Pac the way he fought Ruslan, they fight would be called off in the 6th round (which will be great for Manny). If he fights Rios then we will have an action packed fight for at least 9 to 10 rounds. Rios does not back down and he does not believe in head moment. I think this fight happens in September. Either way, Manny will most likely come out the victor. If Bradley fights he may be a little different but I think he will want to prove that the first fight wasn't a gift but a well earned decision.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Mar 28 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 25 2013, 05:54 PM) *
You forget who his promoter is. That would make sense for him to say, I would like for him to fight either JMM or the Rios or Alveradao fight. That would b interesting.

I didn't forget at all. Im saying that's what Bradley should do, bob will likely shelve his ass again for opening his mouth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 07:04 AM