IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Julio Cesaer Chavez Jr. Will stay with Roach, Good or a Bad Move?
Dolimite
post Mar 30 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

JCC Jr. will stay with Freddie Roach. I do not not think this is a good move because Freddie has no control of his fighter. Freddie's sickness is really starting to get in the way of his training, he isn't the same trainer and it is hard for him to communicate with his fighters. He has yet to win a big fight in over a year which tells me that he is on the decline as well as most of his fighters (except Ruslan). He only teaches one way to fight and his fighters seem to be getting their asses handed to them every time. I think Chavez Jr. Should had gone to Robert Garcia or Nacho, but I guess he wanted to stay lazy and get high.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
daprofessor
post Apr 5 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 30 2013, 07:37 AM) *
JCC Jr. will stay with Freddie Roach. I do not not think this is a good move because Freddie has no control of his fighter. Freddie's sickness is really starting to get in the way of his training, he isn't the same trainer and it is hard for him to communicate with his fighters. He has yet to win a big fight in over a year which tells me that he is on the decline as well as most of his fighters (except Ruslan). He only teaches one way to fight and his fighters seem to be getting their asses handed to them every time. I think Chavez Jr. Should had gone to Robert Garcia or Nacho, but I guess he wanted to stay lazy and get high.

i think the proof is in the pudding. chavez has become a better fighter under roach's watch. he just needs to stick to the plan and stop trying to train the trainer. enough with the mitt sessions at the barbecues and listening to his pops who seems to be counter productive. roberto garcia won't make him any better and nacho is too technical for him. roach is fine.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 02:23 PM