Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Why did golovkin fight ishida???
checkleft
post Mar 31 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Idk why this was in ppv but that's besides the point. Why would golovkin fight ishida? Has ishida ever even beat a middle weight?? Hes coming off two losses and he's kind of old too. And then when I watched clips of fight the ring looked like a toy ring, it looked tiny. Am I the only one that thinks its about time he steps it up? Doesn't he have a title now? He seems to be to good to be doing this Canelo type shit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Mar 31 2013, 07:56 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This is the 2nd time he's fought this year, so I dont mind.

Im sure he'll fight at least twice before the year's out. Remember, Donaire fought 4 times in 2012, one of which was a decent scarp (Vasquez Jr last Feb.), and they crowned him "Fighter of the Year".

If that can happen to him, then I dont mind GGG fighting Ishida, we all know that he'll fight somebody of worth before the end of the year. Think about it, Kirkland, Williams, and Pirog, couldn't stop Ishida, so I dont see why this matchup was that bad.

Check, I DO agree with the ring and poor television quality of the fight. Looks like they were fighting in a high school gym. They shouldn't have done either fighter like thta.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:17 AM