Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Why did golovkin fight ishida???
checkleft
post Mar 31 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Idk why this was in ppv but that's besides the point. Why would golovkin fight ishida? Has ishida ever even beat a middle weight?? Hes coming off two losses and he's kind of old too. And then when I watched clips of fight the ring looked like a toy ring, it looked tiny. Am I the only one that thinks its about time he steps it up? Doesn't he have a title now? He seems to be to good to be doing this Canelo type shit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BrutUalBK
post Apr 1 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 31 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Idk why this was in ppv but that's besides the point. Why would golovkin fight ishida? Has ishida ever even beat a middle weight?? Hes coming off two losses and he's kind of old too. And then when I watched clips of fight the ring looked like a toy ring, it looked tiny. Am I the only one that thinks its about time he steps it up? Doesn't he have a title now? He seems to be to good to be doing this Canelo type shit

I think he just wanted to add another notch on his belt and display his talent in the process, he'll get better fights as time goes on because all of his opponents are watching to see if anyone blueprints a style that'll give him problems that they can capitalize on whenever they face him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 07:39 AM