Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Fighters Do You Dislike, Both in and out of the ring
Cshel86
post Apr 3 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Man, yall are mean as hell! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Khan - I'm not even sure about Khan some days, maybe he's just an overall cunt. Just when I start to like him, one of his fights take an unexpected turn (he loses), then he goes right back into douche mode. He bitched soooo hard after the Peterson loss, it was unbearable.

After the Garcia loss, you'd think that the stoppage was gonna shut him up, but noooo, he commenced to his usual douchebag ways. I mean seriously dude, you got knocked around the ring like a sock puppet, and you still found a reason to bitch about your loss as if it was Garcia's fault?

Canelo - do I really need to explain for the millionth time?

Cintron - somebody had him on their list, and their reasons were oh-so valid. Dude had all of the potential in the world, but found every way to fuck up his own fights. I still dont understand that guy...I really dont.

Bill Dib - Dude sucks ass, period. He was being pumped up as this great fighter, and his last outing just let the air out of the balloon.

Andre Dirrell - I just don't like him because he pissed his career away, period.

Mike Dallas Jr. - That dude fought so scary in the Matthysse round, I cant even call it a fight, it was merely a round.

Ryan Rhodes - I just don't like his name

Hasim Rahman - Why is Rahman even still around? His desire to lose weight for fights, died peacefully in it's sleep years ago. Dude was as fat as my uncle Steve in his last fight...didn't even take his shirt off at the weigh-in, which lets you know that doesn't give a damn anymore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 3 2013, 10:30 PM
Post #12

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Berto- Fuckin waste of a good Haitian!

Khan- Talks so much shit and get pounded by an unknown

Victor Ortiz: Because he is on dancing with the stars and he is asking a rematch with Floyd and he is a bitch

Saul Alvarez- I never known a boxer with a big ego that has never fought anyone in their weight class and the fact he is made demands to the top dog in the game! WTF!

Oscar De La Hoya- For pretending to be a good wholesome dude when he in fact had a coke habit and a cross dressing fetish. Plus he never won the big fights

Buster Douglass- Nothing against him personally but he did beat Mike Tyson so screw him!

Oliver McCall- There is no crying in BOXING!

Mickey Ward- For letting that bitch ass punk Mark Walburg play you in The Fighter

Prince Nasim- For walking away too early, the game misses you!

Manny Pacquiao- The innocent image and he fights for his people and not for money bullshit turned me off because when the truth came out he was on the wrong side of the aisle

Antonio Tarver- For starring in that dumb ass Rockey movie and losing focus! Asshole!

And Finally

Larry Merchant- I know his old ass never laced them up but the way he talks about boxers you would think this guy was a world champion in 6 divisions!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Apr 4 2013, 05:05 AM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 3 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 3 2013, 11:30 PM) *
Berto- Fuckin waste of a good Haitian!

Khan- Talks so much shit and get pounded by an unknown

Victor Ortiz: Because he is on dancing with the stars and he is asking a rematch with Floyd and he is a bitch

Saul Alvarez- I never known a boxer with a big ego that has never fought anyone in their weight class and the fact he is made demands to the top dog in the game! WTF!

Oscar De La Hoya- For pretending to be a good wholesome dude when he in fact had a coke habit and a cross dressing fetish. Plus he never won the big fights

Buster Douglass- Nothing against him personally but he did beat Mike Tyson so screw him!

Oliver McCall- There is no crying in BOXING!

[b[Mickey Ward- For letting that bitch ass punk Mark Walburg play you in The Fighter[/b]

Prince Nasim- For walking away too early, the game misses you!

Manny Pacquiao- The innocent image and he fights for his people and not for money bullshit turned me off because when the truth came out he was on the wrong side of the aisle

Tarvis- For staring in that dumb ass Rockey movie and losing focus! Asshole!

And Finally

Larry Merchant- I know his old ass never laced them up but the way he talks about boxers you would think this guy was a world champion in 6 divisions!

What?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 4 2013, 12:34 AM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Dolimite..why you got beef with Mark Wahlberg lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 4 2013, 05:06 AM
Post #15

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 3 2013, 10:34 PM) *

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Need I say more?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i don't dislike a single fighter...but dolimite inspired me to make a list!

1. sylvester stallone...for stealing real fighters stories and making some bullshit ass movies and never actually learning how to box you piece of shit muthafucka!!!

2. the assholes that voted stallone into the hall of fame you stupid dumb muhfuckas!!!

3. mark wahlberg for trying to impersonate a real fighter. you suck.

4. jim lampley...for being a pompous prick know-it-all who doesn't know jack shit about boxing and isn't worthy of holding a spit bucket.

5. compu-box...u blind muthafuckas don't have a clue about boxing and weaseled your way ringside for all the major fights. piece of shit mf'ers are about as useful as tits on a bull.

6. larry merchant...for following boxing for all of these years and still don't know shit...pompous, disrespectful piece of shit prick.

7. harold lederman...for being the house judge and constantly getting it wrong...and for producing your daughter who does the exact same thing. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

8. max kellerman....for trying to follow in larry merchants footsteps. no one is there to see u asshole. it's all about the fighters. shut the fuck up.

9. bob arum. no explanation needed.

10. all the internet/hack journalist disguising as ppl who cover my beloved sport but they're shills or pens for hire trying to push some crooked ass lame promoters agenda. die muhfuckas!!! die!!!

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 4 2013, 03:54 PM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 4 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #17

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

MY LIST

Mayweather- Respect the guys accomplishments and boxing ability, but he is still one of the most hated fighters just because of the things he does outside the ring. MY PREDICTION RIGHT HERE GUYS: IF FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS EVER KNOCKED OUT COLD THAT PICTURE OF WHOEVER DOES IT TO HIM WILL BE MORE POPULAR THAN ALI STANDING OF LISTON IN THE FAMOUS "PHANTOM PUNCH" NON-FIGHT!

Judah- OK that he turned his life around to some extent, but what he did in the Tszyu throwing a chair and raising a fist to Jay Nady's throat. You don't do shit like that, EVER! And how about the brawl that initiated in the 10th round in the Mayweather fight, which was undeserved in the first place because Balidi,ar was the real champion. He didn't pay the sanctioning fee to the IBF, so they just said Mayweather-Judah was for the IBF title. The IBF keeps giving this guy chance after chance. I wish someone would beat him well enough to just go away.

Hopkins- Another guy whom you got to respect as one of the best fighters to be this competitive at his age. Will will probably never see anything like that again. I don't like the fact that Hopkins is such a bitter man when he doesn't get his way. Delahoya and he playing "Paddy-Cake" and than Oscar gets KO'd on a suspect body shot. Three days later, some shit happens and they are all "Goody Goody" business partners. Now he often resports to dirty fighting and often plays the race card when he doesn't get his way.

Chavez Jr-
Just living off his fathers name and the WBC's blessing of being Jose Suliman's Godson. The powers that be look the other way, just because he is the "Son of a Legend." As a person, he seems like a nice guy who may party too much. It's more how politics protect him that make me want to see him lose for good.

Holyfield- I think he was the first fighter to Roid up that people don't know about. I don't like him because he acts all minister and holy-like, but how many kids and woman has he shacked aroound? I used to think the head-butting was sour grapes from Tyson, still no excuse for Tyson biting his ears that night. Mike could have found another way to foul. Other opponents claimed post-Tyson that Holyfield used his head. Hassim Rahman in their fight looked like he was going to have a creature come out of his skull like in the Alien movies with that lump on his head all courtesy of an "Unholyfield" "Headbut." He also acts like the decision in the first Lewis fight was fair! I lost all respect for him.

Sugar Ray Leonard
- Great boxer and master technician who could do it all in the ring, but I never like him, or the way the world went "Ga-Ga" over him. Listening to Cosell rave about this guy was just as bad as Lamply making love to any current HBO contracted fighter! LOL! Yes, I still think he beat Hagler 115-113 or 7-5 everytime I watch.

Nassim Hamed:
Exciting for his power, but really stylistically like Hector Camacho Sr. whom I couldn't stand. I don't like the pomp and circumstance of waiting 20 minutes for the star to show home movies while the opponent waits in the ring. Yes, what happend to Hector was certainly a tragedy and I am sad for that. Hamed at least could punch. However I was more than happy when Barrera beat him soundly

Hector Camacho Sr:
No punch, but felt the same way about him when he fought. Since the controversal Split decision win to Rosario, Hector ran to survive against top fighters, no longer trying to win when he realized he was being over-worked, than acted like he was "Hot Shit" before a fight.

Jack

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 4 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 4 2013, 12:34 AM) *

I guess not you and professor going HAM on the guy, I guess yall not interested in a sequel to that movie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
sduck
post Apr 4 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #19

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I don't hate any fighter. There may be some fighters that I dislike, usually for things they do in the ring, like lack of skill, but no one I particularly single out and hate.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 4 2013, 05:48 PM) *
I guess not you and professor going HAM on the guy, I guess yall not interested in a sequel to that movie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

they got it wrong in the first movie. it was supposed to be about mickey ward! wtf happened!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) also...you're playing a boxer in a movie. LEARN HOW TO BOX!!!! he looked like shit in that movie and did mickey ward a disservice.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:43 AM