> Which Fighters Do You Dislike, Both in and out of the ring
Dolimite
post Apr 4 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 01:19 PM) *
i don't dislike a single fighter...but dolimite inspired me to make a list!

1. sylvester stallone...for stealing real fighters stories and making some bullshit ass movies and never actually learning how to box you piece of shit muthafucka!!!

2. the assholes that voted stallone into the hall of fame you stupid dumb muhfuckas!!!

3. mark wahlberg for trying to impersonate a real fighter. you suck.

4. jim lampley...for being a pompous prick know-it-all who doesn't know jack shit about boxing and isn't worthy of holding a spit bucket.

5. compu-box...u blind muthafuckas don't have a clue about boxing and weaseled your way ringside for all the major fights. piece of shit mf'ers are about as useful as tits on a bull.

6. larry merchant...for following boxing for all of these years and still don't know shit...pompous, disrespectful piece of shit prick.

7. harold lederman...for being the house judge and constantly getting it wrong...and for producing your daughter who does the exact same thing. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

8. max kellerman....for trying to follow in larry merchants footsteps. no one is there to see u asshole. it's all about the fighters. shut the fuck up.

9. bob arum. no explanation needed.

10. all the internet/hack journalist disguising as ppl who cover my beloved sport but they're shills or pens for hire trying to push some crooked ass lame promoters agenda. die muhfuckas!!! die!!!

Dude I am honored I can inspire greatness!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 4 2013, 02:48 PM) *
I guess not you and professor going HAM on the guy, I guess yall not interested in a sequel to that movie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I hate that dude! He can't act and he plays the same damn roles. I can't stand that guy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 07:25 PM) *
they got it wrong in the first movie. it was supposed to be about mickey ward! wtf happened!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) also...you're playing a boxer in a movie. LEARN HOW TO BOX!!!! he looked like shit in that movie and did mickey ward a disservice.

can you believe wahlberg claimed he trained 3 yrs for that role!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i thought that was the most pathetic shit ever. supposedly he trained with freddie. i'm not buying it. he may have went to the gym a few times over a 3 yr span...but no way in hell did he dedicate himself to learning how to box.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 4 2013, 07:34 PM) *
Dude I am honored I can inspire greatness!

I hate that dude! He can't act and he plays the same damn roles. I can't stand that guy!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) thanks for the inspiration!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 07:49 PM) *
can you believe wahlberg claimed he trained 3 yrs for that role!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i thought that was the most pathetic shit ever. supposedly he trained with freddie. i'm not buying it. he may have went to the gym a few times over a 3 yr span...but no way in hell did he dedicate himself to learning how to box.

this chick from million dollar baby!!! hilary swank!!! now that chick put in work to learn how to box. much more convincing than marky mark.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 4 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 03:49 PM) *

Bullshit he trained for three years. He worked on getting an accent other than that he thought he could get by on that BS. He didn't train with Freddie Roach he trained with Brother Joe from Balley's fitness!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 03:51 PM) *
this chick from million dollar baby!!! hilary swank!!! now that chick put in work to learn how to box. much more convincing than marky mark.

Because she is a real actress who studies her craft! This guy is a joke and Eastwood, although a prick, demands the best from his actors. I think Million Dollar baby as a damn good movie and it should the dedication of what a fighter's life is like! Fuck Mark Walberg!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 4 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 07:49 PM) *

And the case has been cracked! No further investigation is needed, in terms of his shitty performance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 4 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Bullshit he trained for three years. He worked on getting an accent other than that he thought he could get by on that BS. He didn't train with Freddie Roach he trained with Brother Joe from Balley's fitness!

Because she is a real actress who studies her craft! This guy is a joke and Eastwood, although a prick, demands the best from his actors. I think Million Dollar baby as a damn good movie and it should the dedication of what a fighter's life is like! Fuck Mark Walberg!

yeah...she put in work.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 4 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 07:51 PM) *

Did I mention Hilary Swank is my interracial crush? Oh who am I kidding, I have SEVERAL of those. Label me a creep if you will, but some of yall are probably just as much of a creep as I am! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 4 2013, 08:03 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 4 2013, 07:58 PM) *
Did I mention Hilary Swank is my interracial crush? Oh who am I kidding, I have SEVERAL of those. Label me a creep if you will, but some of yall are probably just as much of a creep as I am! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i've met her in person. she would get it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 4 2013, 08:20 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 4 2013, 09:03 PM) *
i've met her in person. she would get it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

My creep mindframe has been vindicated! Thanks Professor! Lol

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 05:15 PM