IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 30 Days in May (Floyd Mayweather Documentary), What did yawl Think?
Cshel86
post Apr 9 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #81

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Apr 9 2013, 09:34 PM) *
Peanut Butter, no jelly.

Man that movie had waaaay too many classic lines/scenes in it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 10 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #82

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 9 2013, 06:10 PM) *
i pointed out the fact that they were all in bed a long time ago when thomas hauser was producing his articles about al haymon's influence over hbo. hauser was making the case that haymon was bypassing the "old fashioned way" of promoting fighters and that as a result....he was doing the fans a disservice. i never agreed with that bullshit. i didn't find it surprising that a lot of the writers were echoing hausers sentiments in their own articles online. i saw right through all the bullshit which is why all this stuff that recently went down with hbo and floyd leaving to showtime never surprised me. as much as arum and his shills shit on floyd, haymon and gbp....i have to say....i think this whole competition thing is going to be good for boxing. they're going to try and out do each other...and guess who benefits? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

IDK WTF happened to Hauser, I used to really enjoy his pieces, he has fallen off mightily. Have you read his PED articles? If not you can google them, he puts them up on Maxboxing and he stays attacking GB and USADA. I was optimistic at first when reading them but after the 3rd piece I realized that it's nothing more then a GB/USADA/Haymon/Mayweather bash fest

And Common is supposed to be the narrator for All Access..how dope is that??

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Apr 10 2013, 10:05 AM
Post #83

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

I post occasionally on the website associated with Steve Kim. The writers are so biased it is crazy. Some of their old school posters criticized one of the writers for taking a stance against PEDS finally, but refusing to question whether Manny was on the juice. He stated he asked the question and was told no, and without any other evidence.... The result was posters were banned. Some of the posters over there have indicated before that Kim is given access to the Wild Card and Arum fighters and also has had accommodations and travel paid for by Arum. Heck, Jim Lampley announced he had a business relationship with Freddie Roach at the same time he was giving opinions on that status of and reason why Floyd and Manny had not fought.

There is a serious lack of integrity in the covering of boxing.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 10 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #84

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 9 2013, 05:49 PM) *
dolomite aka ross greenburg. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

shhhhh, I am trying to keep a low profile...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 10 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #85

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 10 2013, 12:25 AM) *
IDK WTF happened to Hauser, I used to really enjoy his pieces, he has fallen off mightily. Have you read his PED articles? If not you can google them, he puts them up on Maxboxing and he stays attacking GB and USADA. I was optimistic at first when reading them but after the 3rd piece I realized that it's nothing more then a GB/USADA/Haymon/Mayweather bash fest

And Common is supposed to be the narrator for All Access..how dope is that??

all one has to do is connect the dots and it's pretty easy to figure out. hauser ruined his good name imo. oh well.

common on all access is going to be dope!!! showtime is killin 'em!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 10 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #86

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Apr 10 2013, 10:05 AM) *
I post occasionally on the website associated with Steve Kim. The writers are so biased it is crazy. Some of their old school posters criticized one of the writers for taking a stance against PEDS finally, but refusing to question whether Manny was on the juice. He stated he asked the question and was told no, and without any other evidence.... The result was posters were banned. Some of the posters over there have indicated before that Kim is given access to the Wild Card and Arum fighters and also has had accommodations and travel paid for by Arum. Heck, Jim Lampley announced he had a business relationship with Freddie Roach at the same time he was giving opinions on that status of and reason why Floyd and Manny had not fought.

There is a serious lack of integrity in the covering of boxing.

u think so? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 10 2013, 07:45 PM
Post #87

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 10 2013, 03:17 PM) *
all one has to do is connect the dots and it's pretty easy to figure out. hauser ruined his good name imo. oh well.

common on all access is going to be dope!!! showtime is killin 'em!!!

I'll never understand how someone works that hard to build their reputation and then throws it away with such reckless abandon. His agenda is clearly to degrade GB/Haymon/USADA

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 10 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #88

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Apr 9 2013, 08:34 PM) *
Peanut Butter, no jelly.

"Y'all ain't never got two things that match!!!!"

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:54 AM