IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> austin trout, the more i hear/see this guy...
aTYpicalTYrant
post Apr 11 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #31

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,480

"When the bell rings, two men will remain in the ring. No fans, trainer, or family will be there to help us rise to glory. A man must look me in the eye and be completely honest with himself in that moment. He must ask himself if he is great. He will struggle with desire as I will force him to question himself with every punch that I throw. In the end, there will be doubt on his part. I donít question my desire. There is ĎNo Doubtí that when he looks me in the eyes that I will be ready!"
-Austin Trout

I'm seriously becoming a fan of this dude. I love the way he carries himself and his approach to the sport. I honestly hope that he is successful in this fight. (I was putting money on him any way lol)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 11 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Apr 11 2013, 03:26 PM) *
"When the bell rings, two men will remain in the ring. No fans, trainer, or family will be there to help us rise to glory. A man must look me in the eye and be completely honest with himself in that moment. He must ask himself if he is great. He will struggle with desire as I will force him to question himself with every punch that I throw. In the end, there will be doubt on his part. I donít question my desire. There is ĎNo Doubtí that when he looks me in the eyes that I will be ready!"
-Austin Trout

I'm seriously becoming a fan of this dude. I love the way he carries himself and his approach to the sport. I honestly hope that he is successful in this fight. (I was putting money on him any way lol)

My monies already on, two bets, one for profit the other for pride.

+Quote Post
VJones
post Apr 11 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #33

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Apr 11 2013, 09:26 AM) *
-Austin Trout

I just said as much on the Alvarez/Trout thread. Loving his blog and becoming a fan more and more. Ready for this fight!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Trout has a great future after boxing. He will be a great sport's writer! He is very intelligent and the only thing Saul can say is what? I can not wait until next week. Even though it will be a robbery, Saul will be losing fans and steam.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 11 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #35

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Saul is getting stopped

+Quote Post
VJones
post Apr 12 2013, 02:25 AM
Post #36

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 11 2013, 06:13 PM) *
Trout has a great future after boxing. He will be a great sport's writer! He is very intelligent and the only thing Saul can say is what? I can not wait until next week. Even though it will be a robbery, Saul will be losing fans and steam.

You're really sold on the robbery, huh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I dunno...I haven't settled on my prediction yet, but I'm thinking Saul is going to be outclassed. So much so, to leave no room for doubt. (Pun intended). Austin's confidence level seems to have finally caught up with his skill/talent level. That's a dangerous potion.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 12 2013, 06:21 AM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 12 2013, 12:25 AM) *
You're really sold on the robbery, huh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I dunno...I haven't settled on my prediction yet, but I'm thinking Saul is going to be outclassed. So much so, to leave no room for doubt. (Pun intended). Austin's confidence level seems to have finally caught up with his skill/talent level. That's a dangerous potion.

see chavez sr. and sweet pea. same setting....robbery. there was no way that fight was a draw. austin is getting railroaded, gb has build their entire company around this kid. Oscar is his personal mouth piece.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Apr 12 2013, 06:57 AM
Post #38

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

It's just like Jeff Mayweather stated; Trout has to win 9 of the 12 rounds just to get a decision!! I believe if this fight is anywhere near close that AT cannot get the V, he should just say the hell with it and go all out for the KO, just make it a fight and forget trying to box because even if he wins and the rounds are close he will not get the W.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 12 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Apr 12 2013, 12:57 PM) *
It's just like Jeff Mayweather stated; Trout has to win 9 of the 12 rounds just to get a decision!! I believe if this fight is anywhere near close that AT cannot get the V, he should just say the hell with it and go all out for the KO, just make it a fight and forget trying to box because even if he wins and the rounds are close he will not get the W.

I think if he makes it a fight he loses. It he's there to be hit Canelo can rely on his physical attributes to carry him through then

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 12 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #40

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Every time I hear Trout talk about this fight, I feel like Day Day in Friday After Next. "I LIKE that nigga man!"

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 08:50 AM