> J. Love vs Rosado, Say whaaaat?
Dolimite
post Apr 6 2013, 08:00 AM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 5 2013, 06:39 PM) *
Has it dawned on anyone, that Love on has 15 fights under his belt? I mean, anything is possible, but let's face it, Rosado has taken the hard road to get to where he is. He knows how to lose, and I'm not sure Love is ready for that reality just yet.

A record and/or quality of opposition plays a huuuuge role in situations like this, but that's not always the case. If you have the skill and confidence in using it, then hats off to ya, but I'm not sure Love fairs in this one. Rosado has been KO'd, battered, and bloodied over they years, and was able to fight through most of it.

I guess it all depends on what Love shows up on fight night, and if he's able to control the pace.

Simply put either he is going to sink or swim in this fight. Let's see if this kid has what it takes to go deep in the oceans or is he going to be looking for shallow waters and a life guard to save him. Shit or either get off the toilet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Apr 6 2013, 09:48 AM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 5 2013, 03:16 PM) *
Rosado comes to fight win/lose/draw. He will at the very least win a close fight. Personally I think he'll win.

Alot of guys come to fight but its about ability. And I dont see much in Rosado. I look at Rosado and see journeyman written all over him. So are you saying once JLeon beats Rosado your going to start giving him the 3G type slurpegde?

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Apr 6 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

J is the better boxer but has holes in his game that can be exploited, if Rosado has those holes figured then he should be able to beat J but none of us really know until it happens.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 6 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Apr 6 2013, 03:48 PM) *
Alot of guys come to fight but its about ability. And I dont see much in Rosado. I look at Rosado and see journeyman written all over him. So are you saying once JLeon beats Rosado your going to start giving him the 3G type slurpegde?

No idea what you mean by the last bit, but its not as Rosado has no ability. I just don't think it'll be the walk over your naming it

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 6 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 5 2013, 09:16 PM) *
"wayne brady makes brian gumbel look like malcolm x." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

based off of what i've seen from jleon....he's slick but not super slick. he's not making adjustments immediately. the last 2 fights i saw him in were very unimpressive to be honest....and the opposition is not on par with what rosado brings to the ring. rosado beat the bricks off sechew powell. that was impressive. he actually impressed me against golovkin. he showed intelligence and patience against a much superior fighter. in comparison...jleon is going to be an easy fight for rosado. he really didn't take a beating in that fight....and i get the feeling that's why jleon's ppl made this fight...because they believe rosado has been softened up. that is not the case. they're going to find out come may 4th.

I like Rosado and his resume is better then Love's a this point but it's not that much better. Rosado's made a good name for himself fighting on those NBC cards. He showed toughness against Golovkin but he wasn't going to win that fight. IDK who wins this fight but Love is good and it won't be easy for either man to win

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:29 PM