IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Donaire vs Rigondeaux (Preview Thread-No Spoilers)
daprofessor
post Apr 12 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 12 2013, 02:17 AM) *
Watched the Narvaez fight. I remembered it. And yes, Donaire was not impressive. Especially with the kind of physical advantages he had. He looked HUGE in comparison to Narvaez. It was interesting to hear Max rag on Donaire and praise Narv. His B.A.D. days...once upon a time when he was more objective, honest, and less of a cheerleader for the "house" fighter.

C, I'm trying to win the FightHype Jr. Featherweight championship belt...then I'll move up to Featherweight...clean out the division, and sit on the throne for 30 more months, then I'm gone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Yes! Max used to be good. Not sure what happened. Everyone has forgotten the narvaez and concepcion fights. He's still the same dude IMO. The only reason he's looked better is because of the matchmaking.

Keep dropping them gems!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 12 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #62

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 12 2013, 03:17 AM) *
Watched the Narvaez fight. I remembered it. And yes, Donaire was not impressive. Especially with the kind of physical advantages he had. He looked HUGE in comparison to Narvaez. It was interesting to hear Max rag on Donaire and praise Narv. His B.A.D. days...once upon a time when he was more objective, honest, and less of a cheerleader for the "house" fighter.

C, I'm trying to win the FightHype Jr. Featherweight championship belt...then I'll move up to Featherweight...clean out the division, and sit on the throne for 30 more months, then I'm gone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I'll have to watch the Narvaez fight again without catching an ulcer, because that's exactly what it gave me the first time around. Lmao at your weight class conquest...you'll be there sooner than you think!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 12 2013, 05:53 PM) *
Anyone dealing or has dealt with conte is suspect. Period.

Right. I'm still curious as to what really happened. I heard that Donaire's wife had a lot to do with it, but why though? Donaire's whole, "year round testing" fluff could be in jeopardy, which is the reason that he may have declined any type of confrontation during the split. NOBODY parts ways with Conte without conflict.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 12 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #63

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 12 2013, 11:47 PM) *
I'll have to watch the Narvaez fight again without catching an ulcer, because that's exactly what it gave me the first time around. Lmao at your weight class conquest...you'll be there sooner than you think!

Right. I'm still curious as to what really happened. I heard that Donaire's wife had a lot to do with it, but why though? Donaire's whole, "year round testing" fluff could be in jeopardy, which is the reason that he may have declined any type of confrontation during the split. NOBODY parts ways with Conte without conflict.

For some reason Conte is refusing to comment odd...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 12 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #64

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 12 2013, 06:48 PM) *
For some reason Conte is refusing to comment odd...

Real sticky situation here. Maybe the "year round" testing hero (Donaire), is another way of attempting to make Conte seem like a good guy, if that's even possible. Since Donaire isn't a black sheep, Conte may not wanna spill the beans...IF there are any beans to spill.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Apr 12 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #65

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

You guys seen the picture of the weigh in. Nonaire looking like Robert Guerrero

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 12 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #66

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Jovi @ Apr 12 2013, 05:38 PM) *
You guys seen the picture of the weigh in. Nonaire looking like Robert Guerrero

He always looks flabby which is why I call him the Filipino Flab.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Apr 13 2013, 04:00 AM
Post #67

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

People all over the internet are riding Nonito's dick harder than that shit I was watching last night.

In all seriousness though, I'm sticking with Rigo. I just don't believe Nonito is nearly as good as people making him out to be.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 13 2013, 04:30 AM
Post #68

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

That is the thinnest I've ever seen nonito. Meanwhile rigo looks like he's shredded, but like they say it isn't a body building contest.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Apr 13 2013, 10:32 AM
Post #69

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

i think this goes to the scorecards and gets a controversial decision. i don't think rig can knock donaire out and i don't think donaire is gonna catch rig with any of his finishing blows. it'll be a close and contested fight. i give the edge to donaire

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 13 2013, 11:51 AM
Post #70

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I put in the pinned Spoiler thread Donaire TKO 8, but he will have to come off the canvas to win.

Jack

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:50 PM